Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
download (25).jpgdownload (30).jpgWell it's been awhile since I have posted anything new, But this was found yesterday in a yard in Dawnville,
A small community near Dalton. Seems like I've seen one of these before, I just came seem to remember where
I thought that it was a part of a wreath buckle......Bu.t now I don't think so , So....Any ideas are welcome I
feel like one of the experts can clear this up for me, Thank you in Advance......The measurements are :Dia.: 49.83 mm
Thickness:8.33 mm The rectangle is :length 28.43 mm width :12.73 mm Thickness: 4.26 mm
The opening seems to go all the way through the rectangle. download (28).jpgdownload (27).jpgdownload (25).jpgdownload (29).jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the bottom turn gate or plug to an old piggy bank. If you will notice the little notch that helped secure it in place.

Upvote 0
Clock pendulum-weight. Yours is probably from sometime in the 1800s. The rectangular hole going all the way through the larger raised rectangle on the back is how the weight was mounted on the pendulum shaft's end.

Upvote 0
Eureka! Cannonballguy ya done it. I knew that id seen it before, It's a pendulum weight . Thanks Bud.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back