Iron pintle hitch, I think

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Dug this am. Decided today to dig even the trashiest of signals. I believe that it’s a pintle hitch but may be wrong. Thanks for looking! IMG_0508.jpeg

Upvote 2
Fairly sure that’s it. Do you think that could have went to a barn door?
Gate post . Heavy door . Same principle.
Door between floors to toss stuff through in a barn too maybe. Or upper door or window.
One farm I worked we had a sliding door to let a couple cows at a time into the milk parlor. (Not uncommon a slider.)
Another had doors from where they stood being milked we could pull a chain to swing open and cows then went through into thier bedding area after. (Not that heavy a hinge on those exit doors though.)

Door between floors to toss stuff through in a barn too maybe. Or upper door or window.
One farm I worked we had a sliding door to let a couple cows at a time into the milk parlor. (Not uncommon a slider.)
Another had doors from where they stood being milked we could pull a chain to swing open and cows then went through into thier bedding area after. (Not that heavy a hinge on those exit doors though.)
I see. Thanks again
I see. I really appreciate the insight RC!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back