• latch.jpg
    latch.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
It could be the end piece to a broken antique iron pan handle. Breezie

Upvote 0
Breezie said:

That's kind of what I was thinking when it first started cleaning up. First I was thinking part of a ladle handle, but I think it's too stocky for that. Could be a pan handle.

-Swartzie

Upvote 0
Swartzie said:
Breezie said:

That's kind of what I was thinking when it first started cleaning up. First I was thinking part of a ladle handle, but I think it's too stocky for that. Could be a pan handle.

-Swartzie

When you get right down to it, that is such a universal type end that was used on everything from meat hooks to singletree hooks to pot handles to door latches .. etc. that it will be very difficult to know exactly what it came from unless you can find the other pieces.

Upvote 0
creskol said:
Swartzie said:
Breezie said:

-Swartzie

When you get right down to it, that is such a universal type end that was used on everything from meat hooks to singletree hooks to pot handles to door latches .. etc. that it will be very difficult to know exactly what it came from unless you can find the other pieces.

Yep. I think I'll have to look for the other pieces sometime. The brush is getting too thick now for me to do much good in. I was lucky to get this. It was down about 11" below the surface and my coil was about 8" above the surface trying to fight through the brush. Love my Tejon! I'll go ahead and give this a green check just to get it out of the way.

-Swartzie

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back