Ipad app

Don Chiasson

Jun 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So here it is, I have an iPad.. No PC.. Downloaded this app, signed up, started posting and posted some Buttons in a forum titled " North American Artifacts ". Well, turns out that it's a forum for American Indian Artifacts which if you have a PC it mentions that above the forum as a description. Well the IPad app dosen't have that. I've been going on and on with a bunch of different people regarding this and had no clue there was a description saying this.

I love the app, not complaining about it, just didn't know and I'm putting it out there. Maybe the app can get updated.

Thanks,
Don C.

I have an IPad, and read these forums daily, but I really don't like the Treasurenet app, and don't use it. I just save the website to my home screen and then it looks and functions as it would on a computer.

I have an IPad, and read these forums daily, but I really don't like the Treasurenet app, and don't use it. I just save the website to my home screen and then it looks and functions as it would on a computer.

Yah, I was looking at it yesterday... But I do like the app. Just so much easier to navigate than the web on the iPad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back