Intro and Pic =)

Debbie, Welcome to TNET! Very pretty picture, our oldest grandson ( hes 8) loves to go detecting with his papa, so lets see your finds soon and GH! Any questions just ask away almost everyone here will be as helpful as possible! :icon_sunny:

Hey NewB, welcome.

I have an 8 yr. old little girl. I hope she'll get more interested in the hobby too. right now her attention span is not where it needs to be. Especially when she's near a tot-lot. :wink:

Ima

I just saw I did not say his age hes almost 9, we gave him his own detector for Christmas, he goes out in his yard if he cant go out somewhere with us!

Welcome to Tnet Debbie

i'm sure we have all asked a crazy question or 10....

no worries this is a great and helpful site,and you can even get good advise for crazy questions

HH
Shawn

Welcome Debbie. It's great to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds. :)

Welcome to TNet Debbie! Ask away and plenty of people smarter than me will be glad to answer your questions. Nice detector! I use the X-30 and love it. Good luck to you!

Welcome!

Ima Swinger said:
Hey NewB, welcome.

I have an 8 yr. old little girl. I hope she'll get more interested in the hobby too. right now her attention span is not where it needs to be. Especially when she's near a tot-lot. :wink:

Ima

:D :D :D My daughter is almost 8yrs old, she likes playing with the worms and "protects" them while I'm digging! And yeah, she is fine hangin with me until there's a playground nearby. :tongue3:

Hey Debbie , welcome to mugs . I,m from Cleveland too , and so is Levisdad . we would love to go on some hunts with you and your dad some time .

Mac

Welcome to mugs little lady, there's an amazing wealth of info here. Nice picture too~ :thumbsup:

~Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back