Information and identification please.

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend inherited several items, some reasearched and some not. I was wondering how to know if some are real and what others are. In one case i need help in knowing if one is real, and if so has it been altered.?View attachment 683277View attachment 683278 Has this Celt been altered? View attachment 683279 Love this Adze!! View attachment 683280 What kind of point is the item in the middle? Any info on the others? View attachment 683281View attachment 683283 Is this something, or (Just a rock)? View attachment 683284

Upvote 0
The responces you received in the Indian artifacts forum were the best you will be able to get from photos on this site. Some of the people who gave you info are professionals.

So what are you trying to say? I didnt have all the questions answered i needed, some were disregarded, like i didnt even ask them. I dont want to be made to feel i did something wrong, i was nice to everyone and appreciate all of the information i had given to me. Explain to me why you have to put it the way that you did? All you responded to the thread with was who, what, where and when...... I was trying to decide how to get better photos, and asked what i needed to focus on in trying to take them. You didnt want to help in that, but you come on here and tell me thats the best ill get. Im a really nice person, and i am VERY knowledgeable in other fields of collecting. Did i seem that i was not thankful in any way?

Easy...easy.. all I'm saying is ...It doesn't really matter what people say even professionals ...when you are looking for diffinitive answers to your questions on these artifacts when all that can be used is photos. This is a great place to get opinions and some steering in the right direction but in the end you really have to have a professional hold your artifacts for..."real answers" the native American artifact forum is as close as you will get to that on this site .. for the " native American artifacts" you have. So....that's "what I'm trying to say" good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back