jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have looked on the internet, and I can't seem to find a place within an hour of tipton county. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I have a long weekend coming in mid May and wanted to go soneplace, but not to far.

Upvote 0
I go around the Nashville, IN area. I'm actually going April 5th up there, although its a 3 hour drive for me, its less for you.

I will give it a look, thanks

I have looked on the internet, and I can't seem to find a place within an hour of tipton county. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I have a long weekend coming in mid May and wanted to go someplace, but not to far.

The White River flows within less than an hour of Tipton, do you lack access or something?

I will habe to look at the white river, thanks.

If you have any access to any creeks/rivers give them a try. I havent found a creek yet in Parke, Vigo, Clay and Sullivan counties that wasnt hiding some gold.

We have a large stream running through town. Right by the psrk it makes a 90 degree turn. I want to try there. But with a long weekend in mid May, I figured I could get to someplace that has a history of producing.

str8flexed gives some good tip/advice. Gatesville Indiana, behind the Gatesville General store is a fine little EZ to get to and camp for a fee place to go. Robin ,who owns the land/store is very reasonable on her fees to camp and the food she serves at the store is great and plenty! Ive been there 3 times and enjoyed it very much.the water is somewht slow/clear/and EZ to access!you camp right by where your working!i highly recommend it if your close. my drive time is about 6 hours to get there. another spot is the Crawfordsville Campground on the Sugar Creek. nice camping for a reasonable cost and theyre getting nice fine gold from that creek right behind where your camping.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back