indian cave?

rgb4

Greenie
Apr 25, 2005
about a year ago near middle bosque river off a county road i stop at a old bridge that went over the river, i got out and to 1 side was a high cliff, so i climbed up it and on top i found lot's and lot's of flint large and small. so i looked around a bit and end up finding 5 prefect arrowheads and several parts of others,anyway as i was climbing back down i notice a cave opening which seem to be only about 2-3 feet wide, i peeked in and was able to see,not clearly but there was enough light see that it was fairly large inside about the size of a large room ,well on the floor near the wall i saw 2 dirt mounts and on the wall i seen what looked like indian paintings but they were very faint,was hard to make them out and i had no flashlight so i was not about to step inside.anyway i drove back by that way a few months ago but where there was an old fence near the road before there was now a new fence put in its place which was built much better and was able to keep me out,like to had another look inside but i thought that new fence was put there for a reason :(

Upvote 0
Oh man!!!!! Too bad you didn't take pictures!!! Sounds like an awesome discovery!

Have you done anymore research? Is it possible to contact the land owner and get permission to explore????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back