Attachments

• IMG_4915.jpeg
    IMG_4915.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4914.jpeg
    IMG_4914.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 15
This is my most liked point for colors and design on how the stripes go side to side. Found it in a cow field in NW Georgia.
I actually visited this week but the owner never came to the front door. Maybe next time I guess.
Man that is gorgeous. We just took the camper over to the west side of the state and spent 4 days hunting a place I have wanted to prospect for a long time. Nothing. Not a flake. I have never hunted so hard to find absolutely nothing before. Got that out of my system.

Man that is gorgeous. We just took the camper over to the west side of the state and spent 4 days hunting a place I have wanted to prospect for a long time. Nothing. Not a flake. I have never hunted so hard to find absolutely nothing before. Got that out of my system.
Never know until you look. If it was a field next turn might reveal something. Farmers told me once, one year up next year down. Always wondered what he meant until it happened to me. Thanks

I had a container of brokes I tossed into the cornfield across the road from my house. I checked it often. The brokes disappeared for at least two farming cycles. I would only see one or two. Then one day I went out there and a bunch of them were showing. No doubt in my mind that points come up and go back down. The field was not deep plowed, only chiseled. It’s pasture now but they are still out there and it was an interesting experiment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back