In case you didnt know

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
In case you didn't know

[h=1]Got this in my email from CDFW. Or what ever they call themselves. Thanks for the reminder jack a**es. Not a day goes goes by that I'm not reminded

Memorial Day Reminder: Suction Dredge Mining is Prohibited[/h] May 24, 2013 by carolsingleton

Contact: Jordan Traverso, CDFW Communications, (916) 654-9937
At the onset of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) would like to remind members of the public that instream suction dredge mining is prohibited throughout California. Existing law prohibits the use of anyvacuum or suction dredge equipment in any California river, stream or lake. Possession of a vacuum or suction dredge within 100 yards of closed waters is also prohibited. These restrictions were established to protect fish and wildlife, and other important natural and cultural resources in California. Sharing that common heritage, CDFW urges the public to respect both the letter and the spirit of the law.

I'm on several Jack**s mailing lists. Its counterinsurgency to me. You have to know what the Jack**ses are doing.

Last edited:
They probably scanned the listings of the last permits issued.

...need to send them a reminder that its my dollars as a sportsman that funds their jobs,and that doesnt entail them dressing up and playing Rambo on the MJ grows...that outfit right a long with this state has completly lost there scope of true duty and who butters their bread.Also think of all those boaters dumping fuel and oil into our water ways...and pizzing and chitting in the water ways,where are the reminders of that?

For some such reason they don't send me nuttn' no mo' hahahaha wow is this yet another flip flop as lying scum suckn' bureauratz dog Stopher put out that you could suck into a barrell BS>> and now NO SUCKN' ?? Guess he does all the suckn' for us dredgers now. :skullflag: Do what feels good and ya can live with-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back