Im still new to this

Re: I'm still new to this

Hello Danna, Nice photo, welcome to t-net the place to chat with many kind, and helpful like minded fanatical treasure seekers.

Treasure like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and as long as one does her/his research, keeps a sharp eye, ears to hear, able to walk, swing a detector, a pick, or shovel, she/he will continue to uncover new treasures crying out to be plucked up for the taking...

HappyHunting~
StickShift

Welcome to the hobby! You are an absolutely adorable young lady!

Gunner

Hello Dana,

I also share your rockhound feelings. I grew up on an Ohio farm with a creek that boundered on the west and south so I always was down "by the bend in the creek" looking for rocks and bottles. I still have some of them. I lived in California for five years and really loved the gold country, panning for gold and checking out the history of how gold started that region toward statehood. Welcome to Treasurenet. You'll like the action here.

Bill

Welcome Danna,

Glad you are here. This is a great site with a bunch of great and knowledgeable people who can help on almost anything treasure related. Cute pic. Look forward to more pics when you have chance. Don't be afraid to ask any questions that you have. I know that you will enjoy your stay here... I did ;D ;D

welcome to the forum, best of hunting

Welcome to TNet Danna :)

Timberwolf

hello1234.gif
& Welcome

Lately I have been trying to fill in my pit, but the other day while I was out there I uncovered a few more things. I found an amber bottle that says CHAPIN & GORE, I found a small flow blue bottle that says VICKS VAPORUB on the bottom, and a few more misc, things, Nothing to excited though. I was thinking about maybe selling a few of my bottles, can anyone maybe help me with some pricing. I will try to get a list of the bottles that I want to get rid of. Thanks. Danna

hottie forsure :o sure are alot of pretty girls hunting for treasure.good luck

Attachments

• indexCADKOX36.jpg
    indexCADKOX36.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 691
  • birds.JPG
    birds.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 646
  • indexCADKOX36.jpg
    indexCADKOX36.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 696

Howdy,
Down the road from you in the Bay Area. Lots of places here but not enough time.
Welcome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back