Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm Still Kicking

hey All,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm still kicking and well. I've had a lot going on this past spring summer after getting home from Iraq and haven't had a lot of time to do much else, including getting onto TNet or much MD'ing. I got out a few times though and made a few good finds such as an 1899 Barber Dime, a 1943 Merc, 2 1909-VDB Wheaties ( no "S" though :( )

Hopefully 2009 Will be better since most of our stuff has been resolved.

Also, I just submitted my retirement papers to the National Guard so I will be a free man in 90 days after 24+ Years in Uniform (13 yrs in the Marines plus 11 years in the Guard)

HH everyone ( as well as you can in the SNOW!)

-SgtSki

Re: I'm Still Kicking

Semper Fi bud!!

Job well done...

HH Gene

im glad to to see your home safe... Hey thanks for helping us keep are freedom, i just hope there is more people who are happy you do the job you do, becuse sad to say i dont think i could do it, so thanks again and please be safe. too many people died from this iraq war

Congratulations on your retirement from the military, there's times I wish that I'd stayed but I wanted out when I got out. Enjoy that retirement for sure!

Thank you! 24 years of service to all of us! In my book you deserve some quality time!
Good Luck in '09! May the silver just keep comin'!

Mark

I road thru Hespo on my way up to muzzleload hunt, and I must admit you came to mind.
Good to hear your out there yet.
By the way, the frickin snow was too deep to even hunt! And that was a month ago up there.

Thank you for your service. Good luck and God speed your future endeavors.

It is always good to see a fellow vet retire. Hope you enjoy the time you can sleep in any day you want. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back