I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me if maybe this is worth reporting or is it

jodiewoods

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2020
Lincoln co ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone tell me if this is anything and maybe if I should report it. there's alot more where these came from. curious tho 20200117_222153.jpg

so I cleaned on the arch part of the metal piece and I can read a word cypress..... when I Google it it pulls up mining carts old mining carts. so think I've figured it out. thanks for everybody's replys

Upvote 0
so I cleaned on the arch part of the metal piece and I can read a word cypress..... when I Google it it pulls up mining carts old mining carts. so think I've figured it out. thanks for everybody's replys

You google the word "cypress" and you pulled up old mining carts? ??? What did you figure out?

I would suggest to post another photo of the item with the word cypress and any other words you can read. Also put something in the picture for size reference.

Is this item over 5 feet long??

unkown reported.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I understand now. You googled a word on the item and it led you to believe its a mining cart part? Well it would be cool if you would share this information with the group but if you dont want to...oh well.. This whole thread started out bad because of a misunderstand and perhaps a lack of communication.

Upvote 0
i have contacted the news and an investigator is coming to talk to me. i will post another picture of the words very shortly if this thing is what we believe it is ill keep everybody posted....

Upvote 0
i have contacted the news and an investigator is coming to talk to me. i will post another picture of the words very shortly if this thing is what we believe it is ill keep everybody posted....
...keep us posted? You haven't told us anything.

Upvote 0
You google the word "cypress" and you pulled up old mining carts? ??? What did you figure out?

I would suggest to post another photo of the item with the word cypress and any other words you can read. Also put something in the picture for size reference.

Is this item over 5 feet long??

View attachment 1793419

Looks like a tie-rod next to an unrelated piece of metal.

Upvote 0
I googled Cypress but the most I got were pictures of trees. Nothing about mining carts. I just hope it turns out to be what you think it is, whatever that may be.

Upvote 0
Dump lever off a mining cart? Piece of farm machinery? Are we to think that this is some kind of site of great historical significance and should be preserved via an archaeological dig? Nobody knows. I’m sure we’ll see it in the news.

Upvote 0
Maybe someone was beat to death with a hunk of junk-iron scrap and the first image was their knocked-out fillings?

I got nothing?

Upvote 0
Ok. I'm going to take a stab at it. jodiewoods is now playing along and is being facetious about contacting the news and meeting with an investigator.

Or I'm completely off base.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back