If you had a choice,What Caribbean Island would you pick or venture towards?

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my girlfriend is itching to go to an island this winter. She has Aruba in mind for now. This would be a first for me as far as bringing my detector along especially thru customs. Anyone ever gone there? Any tips on how to avoid any hassles in customs? Are there some Caribbean islands better for detecting than others? Should I stick to an American owned island IE; Virgin islands (to avoid customs)? I would like to try Martinique. The one good thing about Aruba would be the climate, I went to Curacao and remember these islands being volcanic so they would have very hard ground. Any and all feed back would be welcome.
thanks

I'm not particular as long as it's warmer then Illinois and has sandy beach's and clear blue waters to hunt. Rick :coffee2:

Grand Cayman. Been there many times, and will be going back many more.

Roatan,Honduras. When I was there last I didn't know that it was a long ago safe port for thousands of Pirates. Who knows what's still there!

Sorry guy but when i take off it is up to Canada........... Or out to the South West and that would be in the winter.................. Hate the heat........... I am a cold weather person............. And i am not a young chicken ...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back