Id like you to meet Country Girls Dad, welcome dad!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I'd like you to meet Country Girls Dad, welcome dad!

I talked Dad into joining so he could see what I've been up to and we could chat here and there during the day.

He is a great guy that enjoys fishing, hunting, his camp in vermont, his old Jeep, his jacked up toys. We used to go "Jeeping" when I was a kid, running the jeeps through the muck and the mud, climbing the impossible hills.

This is the man that inspired my "treasure" drive. He taught me how to look for Indian artifacts, he used to save all his pennies so I could go through them and loook for wheaties to fill my books. He inspired my sense of adventure. He told me to never grow up, and he won't either.

Sorry about the eyes being closed in the second picture dad, but it's still a handsome shot ;).

Ilove you!

Attachments

• dads mug.jpg
    dads mug.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,379
Re: I'd like you to meet Country Girls Dad, welcome dad!

I hope this is the second picture.

Attachments

• dad.JPG
    dad.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 2,359

Welcome! IMO, from what I know of CG you did a great job raising her! Congratulations!

Welcome aboard,CG Dad.Aren't daughters wonderful?Mine is 42 and I still think of her as being a little girl and she always will be to me as I'm sure you think of CG the same way.Hope CG is not as hard-headed as mine is,tho.

Welcome to TNet...Now he looks like a guy I would like to go deer hunting with....Nice buck...

Welcome - met CG a couple times now and I'd say you did a fine job raising her! Anybody else think CG's dad is a mix of Grizzly Adams and Sean Connery? :)

You should see when he let's his hair get a little long, Kenny Rogers for sure :D.

Welcome to T'net Dad!! You raised an incredible daughter and I am sure you are so very proud of her! What a lucky man you are to have her for a daughter! Glad you joined us and hope to see more of you!

Welcome Dad, You have a fine daughter there,
you did a great job of raising her up to enjoy Nature,
she is an inspiration to us all.

Another Greybeard, Fossis..............

Cynangyl said:
Welcome to T'net Dad!! You raised an incredible daughter and I am sure you are so very proud of her! What a lucky man you are to have her for a daughter! Glad you joined us and hope to see more of you!

Cyn took the words right out of my mouth. ;D Glad to have you on board, looking forwarding to seeing some pics/posts of "Dad & Daughter" finds.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 2,307
  • welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 2,311

And a Tennessee HiDeHo to CG's Dad! I agree with the others...you raised a good 'un cept she wasn't much of a host at her last Treasure Hunt. She didn't feed those poor souls! ;D

Welcome!

I had coffee and donuts :-\. Remember you have to do the cooking at the next one :P!

Glad to see your Dad CG, he raised a fine daughter and he sure looks like the type of guy we all could be buddies with. Nice beard!!!

Don

hmmm I am still waiting for him to pop in and say hi! where is he sis?? he is not shy, is he?

Welcome country dad. What name you gonna use?

He's using Country Girls Dad :D. Sis dad doesn't have a shy bone in his body, that's where I get my outgoing personality from! ;D

He just got here, I think he's checking in soon, I'll let him respond to the rest of the questions.

great! he will fit right in! Does he get to be my dad too since you are my sis? lol talk about overwhelming the poor guy!

Wow...coffee and doughnuts? I'm impressed!

Hey Country Girl's Dad...would you settle for coffee and doughnuts after hunting all day? Sounds like hamburgers with all the trimmings, tater salad, iced tea, and home-made cake would at least be a decent start. And at a minimum, sausage and biscuits, cheese grits, and coffee before the hunt.

BTW...your daughter said I could say anything I wanted to about her so just don't be surprised if I unload on Maatha some day ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back