I Tried The Beach Update Today on Long Island!

Makro/Nokta is just a great company. Without a doubt the only one I’ve seen ever that actually had a living breathing open channel of communication with the buyer..Dilek.. That in itself speaks volumes..
I have the Legend also,and In My western Pennsylvania dirt it runs great .im running the 1.05 but I don’t beach hunt so I don’t wanna mess with it,runs good now..

I see this as a return to form. Lots of old-timers remember when the ONLY treasure-hunting/metal detecting news came in pamphlet and magazine form. And it was not unusual to have manufacturers directly address customer letters and concerns in these magazines. Someone might submit a letter to the editor with certain concerns, the magazine would reach out to the OEM, then they would print the letter with the response.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 084.PNG
    Screen Shot 084.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 25
Went out yesterday on the beach from the Rio Mar wreck area north to the 1984 Boiler wreck , or Rio Mar to Humistan. Wow! That beach was clean. Small cut, out going tide, few people. I was on beach mode. sensitivity 30, all metal. Found a beer can, a piece of rusty iron rod, and a 2020 dime. Disappointing find wise, but every time I have hit the beach since the 1.07 update my detector has been working beautifully. During 4 hours I ran grids at the Rio Mar beach, followed the cut, the shell line, the towel line, and while I didn't find much I got no chatter, no ground noise, and very few falses. I wear the headphones, and have the vibration cranked high so I can eyeball as I go. The things I did find let me know it was all working. If you are tuned in, Thanks Nokta.

I cannot comment on the beach as we have no beaches in Arizona, but detecting on ground I detect it works great and each update has made it a little better there are a few things I am seeing in the Legend after I updated to the 1.06 that I discovered just today that I am not liking, found those thanks to Calabash Digger and all I will say the issues will need to be fixed.
Bah ! ! !

Desert... beach... what's the difference. :P

Oh yeah... more salt. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back