monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to collect a lot of things, but what really lights my fire is the odd duck of any type of artifact. Here are some trade beads that were a manufacturing flaw. They are stuck together some end to end ,others side to side. For size they are on a CM scale. flawed beads 001.JPGflawed beads 002.JPGflawed beads 003.JPG So the real small seed beads you may walk over them in a field.

Upvote 0
Good finds! The little ones are amazing. I have trouble seeing anything smaller than a brick!

I like to collect a lot of things, but what really lights my fire is the odd duck of any type of artifact. Here are some trade beads that were a manufacturing flaw. They are stuck together some end to end ,others side to side. For size they are on a CM scale.View attachment 1698017View attachment 1698018View attachment 1698019 So the real small seed beads you may walk over them in a field.

Sometimes creamation sites get scattered by the elements. I've seen these before...burned. JMHO

Sometimes creamation sites get scattered by the elements. I've seen these before...burned. JMHO

You are right on that. I have found some where a fort was burned down by NA, but they will show burned marks a lot of the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back