I know what Im gonna have to do all night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the photo of the publisher?

Last edited:
lol no ill have to go look ... but i was gonna post that if i dropped a couple hits before i started looking Id find s loads , but i didnt think i should say anything like that on here oh man i just did ...look what you made me do....now tns gonna ban me.

Wow..yes he would. I have a duck head in a three spurred graver. Check him out.

Last edited:
natchitoches said:
he would totaly wig out if he saw the spirt in the scraper
larson and his friends keep finding

Apparently he can see the spirit in every rock. Yeah, one that is really there(or really looks to be there) we would probably toss out. Ice age artifacts at one time had a bunch of that far out stuff for sale. I would call it crap, but, some of theirs did have potential. That sight had me stacking rocks on top of rocks. My imagination is already out of control. The last thing I need to do is start looking at sights like that. I wander if that guy is serious, or if he is a scammer.

ForumRunner_20121209_002450.png

GatorBoy said:
Wow..yes he would. I have a duck head in a three spurred graver. Check him out.

Your duck head is like Kelly's scraper. It's there, not sure it was planned, but it is visible to the average man.

SOHIO said:
lol no ill have to go look ... but i was gonna post that if i dropped a couple hits before i started looking Id find s loads , but i didnt think i should say anything like that on here oh man i just did ...look what you made me do....now tns gonna ban me.

Lol! You would either end up with a truck bed full of rocks, or just one. One really magical rock.

Here I am Gator Boy, bring it on. Same with Sohio and others. All of my 200 postings my blog Archaeology of Portable Rock Art are open for comment. Feel free to discuss the merits of any particular claim or interpretation by me in an intelligent and mature manner. You actually might learn something. This TreasureNet site does a serious disservice to archaeology in many ways, so I look forward to taking you on and representing a more scientific point of view. You are missing out on so called "treasure" because of your ignorance. You can be better informed about portable rock art objects and expand the world of prehistoric cultural objects you might be able to identify in the field. Great example, an exquisite, worked, flint and crystal "lions head" in a recent post received a $1000. offer which the owner declined. Rocks that look like things (mimetoliths) were recognized and collected and curated, and sometimes modified in prehistory. I understand your skepticism but I am a serious amateur archaeologist, have vast contacts in the world of rock art, and am followed by a world-wide audience of hundreds of interested people. Thanks for generating the link to my site.

I'll pass thanks anyway. Avocational Archaeologist is what you are considered.

Last edited:
As you mentioned...there is a link to your site above. As far as it being a great help to the world of archaeology I'm sure it speaks for itself..
To your WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE OF HUNDREDS... congrats.

Here I am Gator Boy, bring it on. Same with Sohio and others. All of my 200 postings my blog Archaeology of Portable Rock Art are open for comment. Feel free to discuss the merits of any particular claim or interpretation by me in an intelligent and mature manner. You actually might learn something. This TreasureNet site does a serious disservice to archaeology in many ways, so I look forward to taking you on and representing a more scientific point of view. You are missing out on so called "treasure" because of your ignorance. You can be better informed about portable rock art objects and expand the world of prehistoric cultural objects you might be able to identify in the field. Great example, an exquisite, worked, flint and crystal "lions head" in a recent post received a $1000. offer which the owner declined. Rocks that look like things (mimetoliths) were recognized and collected and curated, and sometimes modified in prehistory. I understand your skepticism but I am a serious amateur archaeologist, have vast contacts in the world of rock art, and am followed by a world-wide audience of hundreds of interested people. Thanks for generating the link to my site.

you have stated your opinions and gave thanks to sohio for generating the link
welcome to tnet

do not call members ignorant......rule #7 code of ethics (you agreed to when you joined)
larson1951

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back