I have a little conflict with myself

Conito@55

Jun 1, 2024
Carson City Nv
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Well I hope you all help me in this, the thing is that I'm thinking of changing detector, I still do not have the budget but I have little to achieve it, and the problem is that I have two options: the first is the XP DEUS 2 and the second is the MINELAB MANTICORE, the deus is a little cheaper than the manticor. But I don't know which of the two is better for searching in places with too much trash. Currently I have the NOKTA LEGENS and the truth is that it has given me too many good moments, but I think it is time to let it rest. Well I hope your opinions and thank you very much
Screenshot_20241022_190323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241022_190257_Chrome.jpg

What type of trash?
Park urban vs cellar hole homestead.

I have 2 yrs of experience with the Deus ll.
Still learning it, but totally loving it.

Conito..FWIW, there are always new changes in technology, but the most important thing, IMO, is getting to know the machine you have, and what it's telling you when you're over a target.

The grass isn't always greener, so to speak.

I swing the manticore and my buddy swings the deus 2.

Both are very lightweight and sensitive. I can't speak about the Deus but l personally like the menu setup and color display and target trace.

I have the M8 and just got the M9 coil yesterday. The stock M11 coil for me is too big and a bit to heavy for me, as l hunt cellar holes in the woods. A smaller coil is best in trashy areas. The manticore also has a trashy area search mode.

Rather than buy from Kelly Co give Bart a call at Big Boys Hobbies and explain what type of sites you hunt.

Good luck!

Attempted to buy something from Kelly co once....the interaction with their representative was so horrid and rude that I swore to never spend a cent with them and to never recommend them to anyone. Then you add that they peddle the lrl scam..... I suggest taking a look at some of the forum sponsors before handing them your money.

IMO Unless your current machine is broke , don't change what is working for you . = my 2 cent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back