I Guess she Doesn't like Halloween

So, was it alcohol, meth or is she just mental?
violent1.gif

If it was my house, I can guarantee she wouldn't do it again.
If it was my house, she wouldn't have done it the first time. At least not very much of it.

If it was my house, I can guarantee she wouldn't do it again.
If it was my house, she wouldn't have done it the first time. At least not very much of it.

Gentlemen, it's some nutcase trashing a Halloween exhibit. T'was me, I'd call LEO and let them take care of it. If you confront her, she's going to get physical, and things could go sideways in a hurry.
duel.gif

Gentlemen, it's some nutcase trashing a Halloween exhibit. T'was me, I'd call LEO and let them take care of it. Confront her, and she's going to get physical, and things could go sideways in a hurry.
duel.gif
That's true, and in general I agree. But I think in the majority of cases, when a vandal knows they've been discovered, they run like the wind. That's probably all that's needed -- no physical altercation necessary.

And yeah, it's only Halloween decorations, but where's the line? What if she's busting up your mailbox? Or bashing your car in the driveway? Or breaking windows out of your house? Or spray painting all over everything? A lot of damage could be done while waiting for the law to arrive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back