Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the old train depot for awhile today its mostly all dirt and a small shed now set back from the railroad tracks the ground gave way a few inches it wasn't to hard digging my first hit was a wheat 1909 which i hit with my digger >:( then 2 more wheats 1935 and 1945 a few yards away i hit a very small ear ring .925 silver with my DFX not far from that hole i got a good signal a dime about 4 inches down it was a Seated Dime 1891 woohoo my first silver coin of 2010 :icon_sunny: just before packing it in i got another signal i thought it was another penny it was a brass metal broach with fake diamonds but ill keep it clean it up .It was good to get out after over a month being shut in .HH Jim

Attachments

• 01-18-2010.jpg
    01-18-2010.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
Congrats :thumbsup:
That makes a good first silver for the year. Aren't you glad you dug the 1909 first and not the dime.

:icon_thumleft: wtg golf ....gotta luv that silver poping up .

HH Tank :icon_pirat:

Awesome finds!! Especially that seated! That coin is my goal coin for the year. Congrats!

Ray

Holy cow! I just found a seated dime and the SAME EXACT brooch with fake diamonds. Check out my post! wow what a coincidence!

WTG.. First silver of the year is a seated dime! Congratulations.

Sniffy said:
Holy cow! I just found a seated dime and the SAME EXACT brooch with fake diamonds. Check out my post! wow what a coincidence!
I saw that Sniffy lol whats the odds on that :icon_scratch: your Seated is a little better then mine less worn but ill take either .HH Jim

Congrats on the seated dime. It looks to be in great shape.
Dman
Dman
Dman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back