I get to detect a little today, and it rains

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunted an old school today, was fixing to call it quits when I dug my 1st coin, a '35 Quarter, then here comes the rain, then here comes a wheat. So, thinking I may have found a hot spot, I decide to keep going, and get soaked (no rain gear as I didn't plan to hunt in the rain).

Ended-up with 2 more pennies, one being another wheat, and the last a memorial. Haven't cleaned them but I know one of the wheats it a '50. Was good to get out (even if I got soaked) and find something older than clad. I know a warm shower felt good after getting home.

I'm guessing the other item is a hood ornament of some sort, but don't have the interest to find out.

20151221_162350_zpse2qiapr4.jpg

Upvote 5
I been there. Was digging bullets once and finding them one right after the other. It was raining so hard the holes were filling with water. Lol. I just couldn't quite. Didn't realize how wet I was till I got to the truck. " Making memory's ". Nice coins, thanks for sharing

HH, Relic Nut

Got to hit it while it's hot, and after your first dig, that spot glowed red. Congrats on pulling those keepers. I keep both a poncho and a raincoat in the van. I like hunting in the warm drizzles of July and August in just a T shirt, but otherwise I'll put something on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back