I found today...

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
What I found today was the fact that my hunting season is just about over for this year... :'(
Went out for about 20 Min's? :-[ couldn't take it any longer...
Reported from Indianapolis 12/11/2004 9:55 AM EST
Temperature: 36?F 2?C
Conditions: Cloudy
Winds: NW 18 MPH NW 29 KPH
Relative Humidity: 82%
Barometer: 29.80 Steady
Visibility: 10.00 Miles 16.09 Kilometers
Feels Like: 26?F n/a

I didn't see the NW wind at 18 MPH, or the? Feels like 26 F... I've been out in 31 degree weather afew weeks back, but it sure didn't feel like this did today...
I guess I'll try to sneek out again another day? ;D
Good Luck to all who can still hunt, and Happy Hunting~

Upvote 0
Yeah, thats sadly true Leon, :( one of my friends is going to get a md this Christmas and i was thinking of starting a md club here in Ohio, anyone here live in or near columbus Oh?? HH CoinS

went out to a local beach with an old bounty hunter (on lake michigan) found an old fire pit off the main beach lots of trash but 27cents and a silver ring bye the way was 34degrees and only second ring ever

I hit the local beach this afternoon, came away with about 2 bucks in clad and a lot of junk. Weather here in Rhode Island has been wet but mild, high 40s and damp. I thought it would be much colder near the bay (Narraganset Bay), but it was fairly warm and the wind wasn't bad! I'm hoping the mild weather holds out another few weeks! Good hunting all!

I can really associate with your pain guys.... I had to wear a long sleeve shirt last night, the temp here dropped down into the low 60's!!!! That breeze off of the Gulf of Mexico can really getchya. ;D Well, honestly I can feel for you, the day we moved down here from NH last winter it was -54 and icy as all heck. Here's wishing for an early spring for y'all.

I don't think its 'global warming' so much as 'global thermal instability'. You guys up north need to find a rich area, put up a sizeable tent, put in a heater, and detect inside the tent!

Got more sympathy then I thought I would... ::) That idea about the tent just might work, lab rat...
I wonder how the authorities would feel about a big tent set up in the park, We could put a big heater in there and clean that section of ground, before moving on... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back