✅ SOLVED I found this laying in the road................................

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
on my way back from the river a few days ago. The round button thing that you see started blinking yesterday, it also appears that there was glass around the skinny part of this unit. It appears that it has been ran over. There is also a tiny circuit board (?) inside of it. It is about 8 inches long and has VX spinner on it. Any idea's???d2

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 232
on my way back from the river a few days ago. The round button thing that you see started blinking yesterday, it also appears that there was glass around the skinny part of this unit. It appears that it has been ran over. There is also a tiny circuit board (?) inside of it. It is about 8 inches long and has VX spinner on it. Any idea's???d2

It is a vaporizer
The Official page of The Ego-C Twist Vaporizer

Upvote 0
Gunny, thanks a jillion. So it's a E-cigarette, I would never have guessed. Now I can sleep at night...d2

Upvote 0
Learn sumpin' new every day!

I guess my "Sonic Screwdriver" guess isn't necessary.

Four_uses_Sonic_on_drone.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yup, e-cig. I remember the first one I found. Thought it was the "blinky thing" from Men In Black! :laughing7:

Upvote 0
I thought of the flashy, memory thingy too and kept making it flash and blink at my wife but she still insists that she lives here...d2

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back