I dowsed my garden

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only reason I can now dowse better, is because I stumbled onto a specific frequency. I cannot share, because someone would put it in a box, become rich, killing people. I don't even have it written down. Just a meaningless #.
I went out to dowse the garden not sure what I would see. I know my big pine trees dowse, and connect. The garden was a mess, I use tomato cages, they would signal, and some things in the ground, I didn't know what, things were, just targets. But I was able to dowse a pepper plant, tomato, and Rhubarb. The signal was barely visable, I was surprised, because my house plants dowsed strong. I then dowsed my blueberry bush, and again nothing really, until I moved the over to dowse the dried up puffball. It was bigger and had dried up. It had a very dowsable signal, over top it.
Is there an element hidden in the ground, under the shroom. Or am I dowsing a mushroom, in the process of repopulating?
My boss used to say " can you dowse morels?" a popular mushroom. I used to get upset, no, I can't dowse stuff like that!
I might have to test that theory, as soon as I find a Hen mushroom. They have to signal dowse their buddy's, right?

Attachments

• 20240911_194128.jpg
    20240911_194128.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240911_193356.jpg
    20240911_193356.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back