I didn't find any Easter eggs, but I did find a couple of buttons and silver :)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hunting a parking lot that was stripped of the asphalt the last couple of weeks and have done very well there, 25 silver coins. I decided to head to a WWI-WWII dump site for a change of pace. This place always gives up some neat finds and today was no exception. I found the normal buttons, cuff, coat and collar buttons, but also manage a few extra nice finds. I was able to score a few coins, a silver rosie, couple wheats and a V-nickle to boot. I also was able to pluck a sterling silver pin and a few more keepers. But, the best find for me was the military token, these are always a special treat and this one was in great condition. The V-nickle and the token were laying on top of the ground which I think helped them both from becoming crusty. The silver rosie puts me at 26 for the month and 45 for the year.

I was using the Equinox 800 with the 6" coil which was a perfect combo at the site.

Attachments

• campstewart 4-21-2019.jpg
    campstewart 4-21-2019.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 117
  • token1.jpg
    token1.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 101
  • token2.jpg
    token2.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 23
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Awesome wow your going to have a record for all the silver in one year Im glad your doing so well keep rippin my friend Tommy

Nice finds, Dan. I really love those trade tokens and the military exchange one you got is really cool. One more hunt in the Phoenix area tomorrow and I will be heading back to Pa for the summer very soon. Be back out in November. Good luck for your summer.

Nice finds, Dan. I really love those trade tokens and the military exchange one you got is really cool. One more hunt in the Phoenix area tomorrow and I will be heading back to Pa for the summer very soon. Be back out in November. Good luck for your summer.

Thank you, you've done extremely well in Phoenix. I guess your headed to Pa to dig some colonial stuff, I'm jealous :)

Dang dan you are on fire, tons of silver coins from parking lot and now tokens while my equinox sits my my garage. Congrats!!!

Very nice hunt, you have been killing it here lately, congratulations:occasion14:

Nice finds! Please post the military token on tokencatalog.
John in the Great 208

Awesome hunt Dan, beautiful assortment of buttons, nice Rosie and sweet token, congratulations on the saves

Thanks everyone, I've been very fortunate to have a couple of very hot spots to hunt this month...

A couple of buttons?? That is a crap ton of buttons!! Wow

Wow! Very nice hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Thank you, you've done extremely well in Phoenix. I guess your headed to Pa to dig some colonial stuff, I'm jealous :)

I will give it the best I can to find colonial goodies. Be careful out there this summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back