I came back...

Moccasin telegraph? lol, I don't know her, I do see her workers every now and then, that tend the land. I'll ask them they seem pretty cool. What's x property?
I do have an old stone fire pit beside the falling down dwelling beside my house, I'd consider it a ash pit.
I should of worded it more correctly (sometimes old phrases pop into the head)
It's where local news travels fas, too fast.
X property = was just a generic name instead of a proper name of Jones/Smith/or what ever.
Ash pit where they dumped the ashes, then it turned into a trash pit.

I should of worded it more correctly (sometimes old phrases pop into the head)
It's where local news travels fas, too fast.
X property = was just a generic name instead of a proper name of Jones/Smith/or what ever.
Ash pit where they dumped the ashes, then it turned into a trash pit.
cool, hey would you know where I could get a cheap like T handle 2ft shovel..

cool, hey would you know where I could get a cheap like T handle 2ft shovel..
T handle shovels that are custom made come with a hefty price.
I'm not sure if you have Garant shovels down your way.
Good brand, and they stand up.
Here's mine $40 shovel and $20 to customize it.
20221229_124551.jpg

T handle shovels that are custom made come with a hefty price.
I'm not sure if you have Garant shovels down your way.
Good brand, and they stand up.
Here's mine $40 shovel and $20 to customize it.
View attachment 2064288
that's what I want! how'd you customize it, those are pricey I was looking at Kobalts at Lowe's like that.

I found these at the thrift it goes for 35 bucks for the pair, still deciding if I should get it or something else. I was thinking of the rake to clear out around the adobe house in my yard.
8f623b60-715d-4122-a588-1b0725dee7earonM_0110t1.png

The coolest one I saw was a blue T handle with the spade on it like yours on some woman's Youtube channel, could not get a brand off of it no matter how many videos I watched, looked pricey, probably a preditor.

I found these at the thrift it goes for 35 bucks for the pair, still deciding if I should get it or something else. I was thinking of the rake to clear out around the adobe house in my yard.
You just need to find a welder/machine shop garage guy. The one that is happy to oblige you for a few dollars fir his time . Just round the spade blade a tad, put bigger petals on it.
8f623b60-715d-4122-a588-1b0725dee7earonM_0110t1.png

You just need to find a welder/machine shop garage guy. The one that is happy to oblige you for a few dollars fir his time . Just round the spade blade a tad, put bigger petals on it.View attachment 2064523
LOL I live with that guy...welder, machine shop repair dude. However I don't want him to no what I'm doing..

Welcome back! You’ve got some awesome views out there
well there's an old church adobe missing the roof along the HWY I'm eyeing. Don't know who owns it, it's not fenced in you can park in front of it. people take pics of it, I wouldn't mind walkin round and checking it out.

Attachments

• a279c24ad596602c07583d60df749b32.jpg
    a279c24ad596602c07583d60df749b32.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back