I Became Part Owner of The London Bridge for $4 But its Not How it Sounds

TreaShore

May 4, 2023
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (since 2012)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! Here is a video of my recent antique store finds. A bit of gold, a couple of ounces of silver, and a piece of The London Bridge? I was not expecting that combination of finds at my brief look around two antique stores. I was also not expecting the silver salt cellar to be over 100 years old, like mentioned in the references I found. The masonic pin was a fun piece to add to my existing collection of gold fraternal pins. My advice is to always check the small lapel pins as a fair number of the old ones are gold.

If you have any question about the piece, then lets talk. And if you have knowledge on the pieces, like a better understanding of the 10k masonic pin or the silver donkey statue/salt cellar, the please share your knowledge and be the one to teach me. Thanks for looking.

The Masonic pin is from York Rite Masonry. RAM stands for Royal Arch Masons. This is for a subset of degrees that can be taken after completing the first 3 Masonic degrees, which are known as Blue Lodge.
I’d guess Triune was the Lodge name and 29 was the Lodge number.

The Masonic pin is from York Rite Masonry. RAM stands for Royal Arch Masons. This is for a subset of degrees that can be taken after completing the first 3 Masonic degrees, which are known as Blue Lodge.
I’d guess Triune was the Lodge name and 29 was the Lodge number.
Thank you for the information. I have had a good run of Masonic and other fraternal pins lately. I even have another video going up now.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. I have had a good run of Masonic and other fraternal pins lately. I even have another video going up not.
Fraternal and Club pins are a favorite of mine. Especially Masonic and Lions Club.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back