I am a noob with some questions

JERKY2468

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2008
Hello, I am new to this site and new to MDing, and have just purchased my first detector and was wondering if it was any good or not. It is a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger, does anyone know if it is a good one for starters?? I hope it is, I really enjoy doing this with my wife and daughter, we usually hunt old areas in search of bottles and such, and enjoy taking pictures of the places we have been, plus good exercise, so we decided to step it up a notch and see what is under the ground at all of these old locations. Hope to find some interesting things. Thanks for listening, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to TNet!
There's nothing wrong with the Land Ranger. I think it'll do you a good job. Congrats of picking a great hobby that the entire family can enjoy together.

:hello: Welcome to tnet... we got a great bunch of totally awesome folks here... so jump in any ole time..

Welcome we are the people that find stuff that other people throw away :icon_scratch:

Welcome to the hobby or addiction and the forum. :thumbsup:

There is nothing wrong with the Time Ranger and many here use Bounty Hunters with great success. If you have any questions this is the place to ask. Someone here will try to help ya.......

Welcome,
Check out some of the other forums too, like your home state and Metal Detecting...and detector review.
You'll gather a bunch of info.

Happy hunting with your family,
Al

My first MD was a BH. I loved it. BTW welcome to TNet. Looking forward to hearing about your hunts.

HH,
Pepper

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back