Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D Found my first gold!! It is a makeup case. When I dug it out the ground I was hoping it had coins in it. Oh well. its gold plated anyhow. I dug a coin or maybe a token. I cant tell what it says.. I think at the top it says something trust. Looks like maybe an eagle on the front? Im not sure. The date is under the picture, says 1942. The back has a big one on it. any ideas?

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 666
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
I think the old makeup case is neat :icon_thumleft: You could use it to keep your finds safe when you go detecting :wink:

Sorry olekyground I can't help you with the case, but the arrow head is really cool :headbang:. Well done.

hammered

Nice case and A Great Arrowhead those are Truly Priceless as no one knows how old they are or who made them,
I love finding them as well
W t G :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Nice finds, too bad the case wasn't full of silver coins! HH, Mike

Very cool finds! you are making me want to move back to Ky. lol. I lived not far from you in Russell springs for most of last year. I did well detecting there. Not so well here yet. You should run some water over that coin or token and see if you can get us a better pic. Im curious now....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back