jvav

Mar 11, 2013
Garwin IA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Spectrum XLT, AT-Pro, Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am working over the road and brought my MD with me to do a little searching after work. The front desk lady said there was a wishing well in front years ago and said help myself. Went for a half hour or so and lots of clad. Just before was gonna give it up found a 64 Rosie then a few swings later dug the barber(my first).

ForumRunner_20130507_085158.png

Upvote 5
Nice barber dime haven't found one in a good while here !

Congrats on your first Barber Dime! Looks to be in nice condition too :icon_thumright:

I should have taken a better pic. Its a quarter. A 1902 O.

I'm gonna spend a little more time in that spot tonight. I was pretty excited to see it in the plug. I was getting some crap from roommate who was with me until I dug 2 silver coins in 30 min or so. Thanks for your replies I'll keep digging.

With no picture of the back and nothing to show scale in the picture hehe barber dime, quarter, and half all look the same on front. Ok grats on the quarter !!!

Yeah sorry bout that just realized they all look similar. It looks like it has paint on it what is the best way to clean that off or do I?

Here's the back

ForumRunner_20130507_100502.png

Any aggressive cleaning should be avoided if you can. On silver coins all I do is a bit of soapy water generally.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back