Hose source

You talking about the pressure hose from the pump to the jet?
I believe that would be a 1½" and most use layflat.
If you're talking about the suction hose between the paydirt and the jet, Spokane House of Hose has Spiralite. Quite flexible and not that stiff stuff that you can't bend. Either way, I'd go with a lot more than 3 or 4 feet 8-)
Bob

depending on where you are in AK here's a source Alaska Rubber - Products & Services
I would run the jet down to the beginning water level in your hole then depending on what pump I would run 15 to 20 feet from the jet to the nozzle. If you have a P180 or better than it will run 15 feet throttled down with a power jet. 3" is cheap enough to just buy anywhere local. Just ask for the clear flexible pvc, tigerflex or clearflow style. If you say suction hose for a dredge, they will know exactly.

Hey thanks guys. Never even thought about as rubber. Deal with them for work for poly chain belts. At least I have a few names of the hose thanks to you! I have a Honda 160 with proline hp300 pump, thing moves some water. I would like to dredge with the thing when I get bored of shoveling. I think I can run about five feet of hose from the banker to the jet laying in the water then my 15 of hose to the nozzle... If I'm way off say so! Thanks again!

Thanks Reed, second note love all your YouTube videos. Winter gets along up here and I think I've almost watched them all. Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back