HOPE IT IS NOT HUMAN....HELP!

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, what has been our wildflower garden for 10 years, we turned into our veggee garden. This is the first weeding/hoeing after I planted it...and this came up! SOMEONE out there has to know something about bones....please don't tell me that I am growing my green beans on top of someone's bones! We've NEVER buried anything down there! YUUUKKK! It measures about 2" x 3". Yuuukkkk!

Melnatcat

Attachments

• bonefront.JPG
    bonefront.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 589
  • boneback.JPG
    boneback.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 570
Upvote 0
Hate to dissappoint you Jimi, but it went out in a white plastic bag....this way, no more guessing! ahahah :D Tell ya' tho, my desk chair almost had to be cleaned! It was no young'un, it was full grown.

Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to metal detect that garden. I think at one time it was the previous owners burn pile. No telling what else will come out of it. Should do it before the plants get any bigger...

Melnatcat

I feel sorry for the muskrat. I have snorkeled in the lake and had one swimming all around me wondering what I was doing. A live trap would have saved the day and the animal. Its not a muskrat head its to0 small.
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back