Honey Hole Gives Up Alot Of Silver And More!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
We haven't hit the honey hole in over a month and it acted like it missed us!In between dodging rain storms today we were able to do quite well with:74q,70d,25n,121p 3 can pennies(1 was 1957)and knorrski found our first ever Ike dollar and she also scored a silver necklace a silver religous pendant 1silver ring.I was able to join in the jewelry finds with a nice brass flower bracelet and 2 nice lookin silver rings.5 silver finds and alot of coins plus the Ike made it 3 1/2 hours well spent.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• clad1.jpg
    clad1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 703
  • clad2.jpg
    clad2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 687
  • ike dollar.jpg
    ike dollar.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 694
Upvote 0
I'm still trying to figure out my DFX so most of my finds have been small, except for the ONE big one. Now that I have the Explorer it will take twice as long to get good with both of them(think forever) but hauls like yours sure keep the hope alive. Thanks for sharing and reminding us all what a great day is like.
Just a side note, it must be wonderful to have a trusty amiga to share the day.
jim

um well i would have gone out but um it was way to hot and um had family party and um other things going on um yah, have a beer guys!you guys are HARDcore!

[size=12pt]
Nice job!!
I barely ever have anything to post but do so enjoy what others find. It looks like someone just threw out buckets of coins, jewelry, etc. It gives me hope to know that there must be literally tons of stuff out there. I thought it was my machine but now I'm starting to wonder...Barely finding much of anything although I believe I have some good spots picked out. Thanks for the posts.

P.S. How does one go about finding a "Honey Hole"? Please reserve the obvious (and probably funny) inappropriate responses.

HH

BC

barelyclad,
we found this spot by doing alot of driving around towns we havent been to and looking.we have about 4 other top notch sites that we havent had a chance to hit yet.

peace,bigrig

bigrig40 said:
Hi all,
? ? ? ?We haven't hit the honey hole in over a month and it acted like it missed us!In between dodging rain storms today we were able to do quite well with:74q,70d,25n,121p 3 can pennies(1 was 1957)and knorrski found our first ever Ike dollar and she also scored a silver necklace a silver religous pendant 1silver ring.I was able to join in the jewelry finds with a nice brass flower bracelet and 2 nice lookin silver rings.5 silver finds and alot of coins plus the Ike made it 3 1/2 hours well spent.

peace,bigrig
how do u dig twohundred nintyfour holes in 150 min. i need too know that trick

holy crap what a haul!!!!!!!! nICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[d 2 nice lookin silver rings.5 silver finds and alot of coins plus the Ike made it 3 1/2 hours well spent.peace,bigrig
[/quote]? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? how do u dig? twohundred nintyfour holes in 150 min. i need too know that trick
[/quote]

2 detectors,2 people digging,some are multiples,a sh-t load of coins and jewelry and alot of work.

bigrig

Bigrig,,, you and knorrski's finds don't even surprize me anymore, I've just learned to expect it...
Another great haul... WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Another excellent/outstanding day Big ! Way 2 go !
I found a "Honey Hole" the other day, but the guard at the Mall told me to get out of the fountain. :)

~Kansas~

That is completely amazing! You guys are pretty incredible! I am sure a lot of people would say that was just luck to hit that much stuff, but from what I have read here on the consistancy of your success, I could never believe that. You guys definately are inspiring! Keep it up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back