Honey Hole Gives Up Alot Of Silver And More!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
We haven't hit the honey hole in over a month and it acted like it missed us!In between dodging rain storms today we were able to do quite well with:74q,70d,25n,121p 3 can pennies(1 was 1957)and knorrski found our first ever Ike dollar and she also scored a silver necklace a silver religous pendant 1silver ring.I was able to join in the jewelry finds with a nice brass flower bracelet and 2 nice lookin silver rings.5 silver finds and alot of coins plus the Ike made it 3 1/2 hours well spent.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• clad1.jpg
    clad1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 703
  • clad2.jpg
    clad2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 687
  • ike dollar.jpg
    ike dollar.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 694
Upvote 0
now the jewelry.....

Attachments

• flowers.jpg
    flowers.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 681
  • necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 666
  • knorrski ring.jpg
    knorrski ring.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 641
  • rope ring.jpg
    rope ring.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 618
  • silver ring1.jpg
    silver ring1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 615
SUUHHWWHHEEAATTT!! Now that is a haul. I wonder what your actual best day has ever been. Have you ever figured that one out. ( I mean besides the day I joined TreasureNet.) :D :D. I know you two belong to the club so do you have the record of your most money in one day and different stats like that? I know you post your monthly totals here. . Just wondereing. Later HH

WoW!

Nice haul Bigrig!!

HH

Lonewolfe

way to go Bigrig you guys tear it up... you should that honey hole keeps spitting them out for you congrats you guys sure work it hard

I am sure you will be hitting the good stuff sooner rather than later. do you dig all signals? how old is the usage of your honey hole? an old park pre 50's? or older?

hh Vrent

hi floater,
well the day joined the group sure is hard to beat. ::)but our best day for totals was 497 coins which incl,146q,88d,18n,244p.

peace,bigrig

bigrig40 said:
hi floater,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?well the day joined the group sure is hard to beat. ::)but our best day for totals was 497 coins which incl,146q,88d,18n,244p.

peace,bigrig
ROFL, i figured you would catch it. Last night was a late post. 497 is AMAZING. Congrats again my friend.HH

floater,
havent forgot about the other rolled penny.i am turning it in at my next club meeting for misc. finds.

bigrig

Wow I could never think to find that much in a day or month. Us vermonter's are tight with our money and if we drop some ,usually unless it's that damnedable penny they pick it up. It's always nice to hear about others experiences and finds. though. Keep up the fun ::)
Mchamby

Awesome haul!! I like that rope ring. WTG!!

Congrats to both of you on that big haul ! You make a great team !

Huntin' 59er

Nice hunt and finds BR and K! I found a St. Christopher 925 silver a few weeks ago here in Germany but mine is round. It was found on an American army post so it's similiar to hunting where you are, here's a pic. HH and another kick butt hunt! Mike
47b5d920b3127cce922bfd428ff900000016108AYsWjhy5cta

You two must work your @$$'$ Off!!

Great Hunting, save some for us little guys!

HH!!

I don't think my best days equal you're average days...You guys ROCK!!!

bigrig40 said:
floater,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? havent forgot about the other rolled penny.

Do you collect those rolled pennies Floater?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back