Holy Cascading Coppas

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Another great time had by the Three Datectateers. Colonial Silver Zeus,KirkPa and Zoyboy found another Coppa spot. Zoyboys research is still topnotch. KirkPa is hilarious in the field. I think I pulled out my Uvula laughing so hard. We hit a new spot that we secured permission at. Our permission missions usually are done the day before the big hunt. Yesterday Zoyboy and I were rewarded with permission at this site at the new farm. Out in the cow and horse pasture we went today. I felt it in me bones. Coppas. Near a body of water where Zoyboys most excellent research told us a certain Colonial Dude used to live. Not 20 minutes into the hunt I yelled to my Zoyphews "Colonial Zoyton"This button is about as large as a dime. 8 mins. later I blurted "Coppa" 1828 Large cent. A good start. After I found another button( very small with shank) and a dropped musketball Kirk started sputtering like an old Model T ford. "Coppa" :thumbsup: By then we were all humming like a troup of contented Gibbons. I then found another musketball. Zoyboy will be getting a new research labcoat after this. I found another Coppa about an hour later. I,m pretty sure it is a Draped bust with indeterninate date. 3 coppas and some good relics made us all happy clams.
Chris

Attachments

• DSCF2261.JPG
    DSCF2261.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 902
Upvote 0
Good to see you guys out and having fun after the long freeze. Nice coppas ( I told myself Id never say COPPAs, but what the heck :wink:).

Take care of that uvula :)

Jim

Colonial Copper is always Good!! Nice job Z!

CSZ,

I can't wait to get out on our next hunt. Too bad I have to work next week, but you guys should hit it hard again!

I have some research sites as well for later in the year. :icon_sunny: :D Our goal is a coppa in the hole! OOOOOF

Kirk

A coppa BONANZA !!! ...LOVE it !!

Hit that area HARD !!

HH ! D. :icon_king:

Entertaining post and some absolutely awesome finds. Sounds like you three have so much fun, y'all need to catch it on camera and post your tnet fans a youtube video. I'd watch it. :D :thumbsup:

WTG
KirkTN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back