Holy Cascading Coppas

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Another great time had by the Three Datectateers. Colonial Silver Zeus,KirkPa and Zoyboy found another Coppa spot. Zoyboys research is still topnotch. KirkPa is hilarious in the field. I think I pulled out my Uvula laughing so hard. We hit a new spot that we secured permission at. Our permission missions usually are done the day before the big hunt. Yesterday Zoyboy and I were rewarded with permission at this site at the new farm. Out in the cow and horse pasture we went today. I felt it in me bones. Coppas. Near a body of water where Zoyboys most excellent research told us a certain Colonial Dude used to live. Not 20 minutes into the hunt I yelled to my Zoyphews "Colonial Zoyton"This button is about as large as a dime. 8 mins. later I blurted "Coppa" 1828 Large cent. A good start. After I found another button( very small with shank) and a dropped musketball Kirk started sputtering like an old Model T ford. "Coppa" :thumbsup: By then we were all humming like a troup of contented Gibbons. I then found another musketball. Zoyboy will be getting a new research labcoat after this. I found another Coppa about an hour later. I,m pretty sure it is a Draped bust with indeterninate date. 3 coppas and some good relics made us all happy clams.
Chris

Attachments

• DSCF2261.JPG
    DSCF2261.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 899
Upvote 0
Way to go fellas. I was just telling Kirk the other day that I had a feeling you guys would turn up a few coppas. You got a couple nice ones. Congrats. :thumbsup: :headbang: :icon_sunny:

Way to go KZZ Colonial Relic & Coppa Recovery Service. What a great team you guys make. Kyles research never fails! I need to learn his secrets. :wink:
I'm sure Kirk was a hoot as usual. Congrats to you Chris on some wonderful finds. Great coppa!!!
-MM-

Look's like it's going to a good year for you guy's......I find CW bullet's like you find the old Coppas.Congrat's

Uncle Zeus a.k.a CSZ,

You kicked some a$$ today! The 3 datectateers are starting off 2008 great. I think that is 4 coppas for the group so far.

Kyle has some good research for the future, so the future is bright...really bright! :D

At this moment, I am sitting here and thinking about detecting. :P :D We must keep sweeping it hard!

Kirk

ModernMiner said:
Way to go KZZ Colonial Relic & Coppa Recovery Service. What a great team you guys make. Kyles research never fails! I need to learn his secrets. :wink:
I'm sure Kirk was a hoot as usual. Congrats to you Chris on some wonderful finds. Great coppa!!!
-MM-

I like that name! :D We are coppa excavators! :D

Kirk

YO CHRIS , SWEET DAY INDEED PAL. SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE A NICE LITTLE HOTSPOT........GREAT JOB ON THE COPPAS ...........PACO

Good things come in threes the three musketeers the Marx bothers (or was that four) and now you three excellent you guys rock like no one else

strike it rich said:
Good things come in threes the three musketeers the Marx bothers (or was that four) and now you three excellent you guys rock like no one else
The three stooges is more like it! :D :D :tongue3: :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing7: :wink: You guys are my heroes!! :thumbsup:

CSZ, I am glad that you benefited from my extensive research. I do take great pride in the research, and greatly appreciate it when others respect it. :thumbsup:

The three datectateers are going to be yanking out those "greenies" like gibbons on future hunts. John "Johnny" Walter would have been proud of our coppas and style of hunting...........................COPPAS :wink:

Let's stay true to our style and keep looking for COPPAS! :thumbsup:

Kyle

I GLAD FOR YOU GUYS MAN, THE COPPAS ARE STARTING TO FLOW YOUR WAY CHRIS........I`M GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE PLOW TO BRING ME UP SOME FRESH COPPAS. I HAVE A SITE THAT IS NESTLED NEXT TO THE WATER COMPANYS REMINGTON FOUNDATIONS. BUT THE WATER COMPANY WON`T LET ANYONE IN. DOESN`T THAT SUCK...........PACO

As I said to Kirkie Jerkie, if you keep finding coppas at your rate, you will become a legend...in your own mind. OOOF :tard: :icon_sunny: :D :coffee2:

Snicket :icon_queen:

Colonial Silver Zeus said:
3 coppas and some good relics made us all happy clams.

You mean it made you happy Gibbons.

:wink:

Nice Coppas!

Colonial Silver Zeus, I am looking forward to "raping" our county of the COPPAS! :thumbsup: We must keep going on our coppa permission missions, zoyncle! OOOOF

Lev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back