History's Greatest Mysteries: The Legend of the Lost Dutchman's Mine

this goes way beyond remote viewing a shaman can taste crazy and come back .to reality . No, i do not wreck amend this to anyone . it takes a very wise and skilled mind to part with its own soul and body ...a lifetime of training with few willing to help or even try to understand it ..but you know it is real when other shaman know you are a shaman without a word spoken ,if you don't believe me or understand me i already know why ..if you ever try the shaman way , and become a small Aztec boy running from the Spaniards ,only to be cut down by the long blades and pop into another Boy running in a group of 30-35 children running then you will know Reality is a state being and state soul . if your trapped in your own soul really how free are you .. see i can be the Spaniard ,the Blade or the small boy or the fear of the group as they run for their life .. yes i am seen as crazy in your world at times but i have many worlds and only seen as crazy in avery few ...there are things a lot worse than crazy out there ,,..you don't realize what i have found , the Aztec built that altar and the Spaniards took the calendar stone ,,the portal does not work the way it should ..the true meaning of the calendar stone is useless unless it is put back where it belongs ..all those wild things that go bump in the dark they have no way to stop them , they can come thru the portal anytime they want to and the human race can't stop them ..go look at all the crazy stuff that is happening now that did not happen 20 years ago ..it is going to get a lot more out of control ..i wish all well and stay safe stay free

Your words make me think of this excerpt: (Ancient Arrow site in New Mexico)
Dr. Anderson:
"It was completely manmade . . . or alien . . . and we knew it the instant we got out of the transition tunnel. It was like being born into a completely new world. It was absolutely silent; the air was cool, but not uncomfortably cold. There were no signs of life, and it seemed like everything took on a new purpose . . . an intelligent purpose that we couldn't wait to unravel.

"What was so remarkable was the incredible sense of walking into a surreal world -- a world that was created by something completely alien. We assumed it was of ET construction from the moment we stepped out of the "J" tunnel.

Anne:
"But how did you immediately know it was an artificial construction, and not a natural set of chambers or caves?"

Dr. Anderson:
"At the beginning of the spiral staircase there were ornate petroglyphs carved in the stone with a precision never before seen by our eyes. Also, the entire tunnel system was clearly too smooth -- almost polished -- to be of natural construction. There was a sense of architecture . . . a sense that someone designed it with extreme care and purpose.

"Amazingly there was nothing on the floor. Not even a pebble or a grain of sand. Every surface was completely clean, smooth, and polished. There was dust, but only dust. And something like a polymer coating had been applied to every square centimeter of the structure including the ceilings.

"When we arrived at the first chamber, which is only about 30 meters from the entrance, I can clearly recall a sense of awe or something approaching a religious experience I suppose. No one spoke for a long time after our lights hit the first chamber painting. Everyone's flashlight converged on the painting and we all just stared for about 40 seconds in the incredible silence of this tomblike structure. I was the first to find my voice, and all I could muster was 'This is definitely not Navaho or any other Indian tribe for that matter.'"

Anne:
"Did you find all the chambers that same day?"

Dr. Anderson:
"Yes. We went from chamber to chamber each time feeling like we had stumbled into an alien natural history museum. You have to understand that our lighting was not very good because we hadn't expected to need anything more than basic flashlights. I vividly remember seeing each of the chamber paintings for the first time and just staring at them . . . mesmerized by the incredible anachronism of the place. I'd never been in such a surreal environment . . . it was both eerie and completely enchanting at the same time."

Anne:

"So how large were the chambers and the paintings themselves?"

Dr. Anderson:
"The chambers themselves were relatively small . . . about four meters in diameter with fairly high ceilings, in some instances as high as six meters...."

Your words make me think of this excerpt: (Ancient Arrow site in New Mexico)
Dr. Anderson:
"It was completely manmade . . . or alien . . . and we knew it the instant we got out of the transition tunnel. It was like being born into a completely new world. It was absolutely silent; the air was cool, but not uncomfortably cold. There were no signs of life, and it seemed like everything took on a new purpose . . . an intelligent purpose that we couldn't wait to unravel.

"What was so remarkable was the incredible sense of walking into a surreal world -- a world that was created by something completely alien. We assumed it was of ET construction from the moment we stepped out of the "J" tunnel.

Anne:
"But how did you immediately know it was an artificial construction, and not a natural set of chambers or caves?"

Dr. Anderson:
"At the beginning of the spiral staircase there were ornate petroglyphs carved in the stone with a precision never before seen by our eyes. Also, the entire tunnel system was clearly too smooth -- almost polished -- to be of natural construction. There was a sense of architecture . . . a sense that someone designed it with extreme care and purpose.

"Amazingly there was nothing on the floor. Not even a pebble or a grain of sand. Every surface was completely clean, smooth, and polished. There was dust, but only dust. And something like a polymer coating had been applied to every square centimeter of the structure including the ceilings.

"When we arrived at the first chamber, which is only about 30 meters from the entrance, I can clearly recall a sense of awe or something approaching a religious experience I suppose. No one spoke for a long time after our lights hit the first chamber painting. Everyone's flashlight converged on the painting and we all just stared for about 40 seconds in the incredible silence of this tomblike structure. I was the first to find my voice, and all I could muster was 'This is definitely not Navaho or any other Indian tribe for that matter.'"

Anne:
"Did you find all the chambers that same day?"

Dr. Anderson:
"Yes. We went from chamber to chamber each time feeling like we had stumbled into an alien natural history museum. You have to understand that our lighting was not very good because we hadn't expected to need anything more than basic flashlights. I vividly remember seeing each of the chamber paintings for the first time and just staring at them . . . mesmerized by the incredible anachronism of the place. I'd never been in such a surreal environment . . . it was both eerie and completely enchanting at the same time."

Anne:

"So how large were the chambers and the paintings themselves?"

Dr. Anderson:
"The chambers themselves were relatively small . . . about four meters in diameter with fairly high ceilings, in some instances as high as six meters...."

set and remember ,back before you were you and here was here ,no name held these places , we all knew the (eyes of honesty ) when we needed no words and sound move the souls not the greed ...there was no states . no countries ,just us and them ,we walked days weeks months with or the words ,we walked till the shaman stopped walking ...the tribes watch the shaman for the answers they needed ...a week and over 700 pictures to find only one ! few will understand this painting belongs to the State of AZ and the tribes that lived here long ago ..this painting out right proves Hernán Cortés was in the superstition Mts ...

Attachments

• expedition 5 #1.JPG
    expedition 5 #1.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
i am sorry i am no longer searching the LDM it self . i am studying the rock wall art of the Chitoc Shaman of the Seven Caves of Chicomoztoc .. the art on the wall tells of shaman spells related to their shaman skills , a type of rare remote viewing mixed with Ap and Shapeshifting ,casting one's soul to a location or other being thru time and space .it's like becoming Waltz when Waltz was Waltz , being able to cast your soul like a fishing bait on a string and than see what bits ...lol if done correctly anyone that was ever at a location is seen by the shaman who cast , you have all your senses and see everything as it takes place , worth far more than any gold will ever be ......watching the Aztec talk is very interesting to me . i am studying the Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl altar , the human sacrifices are not what the modern world thinks .. the God were paid for blessings ! paid with human hearts and brains ..it takes time for even a great shaman to watch this without being pulled away ...the Seven Caves are a sacred place for a good reason the Gods say they are coming back ! mankind will be ready to use the altars or a war will break out like mankind has never seen before ...... this is why i not focused on the LDM ...this is why the gold is cursed ...it is used at the Altar ...and taken by the Gods ....its not the people taking the gold it is the gold that is cursed .
i am sorry i am no longer searching the LDM it self . i am studying the rock wall art of the Chitoc Shaman of the Seven Caves of Chicomoztoc .. the art on the wall tells of shaman spells related to their shaman skills , a type of rare remote viewing mixed with Ap and Shapeshifting ,casting one's soul to a location or other being thru time and space .it's like becoming Waltz when Waltz was Waltz , being able to cast your soul like a fishing bait on a string and than see what bits ...lol if done correctly anyone that was ever at a location is seen by the shaman who cast , you have all your senses and see everything as it takes place , worth far more than any gold will ever be ......watching the Aztec talk is very interesting to me . i am studying the Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl altar , the human sacrifices are not what the modern world thinks .. the God were paid for blessings ! paid with human hearts and brains ..it takes time for even a great shaman to watch this without being pulled away ...the Seven Caves are a sacred place for a good reason the Gods say they are coming back ! mankind will be ready to use the altars or a war will break out like mankind has never seen before ...... this is why i not focused on the LDM ...this is why the gold is cursed ...it is used at the Altar ...and taken by the Gods ....its not the people taking the gold it is the gold that is cursed
Hanging around many from the LDM community and gold prospector world I have heard some crazy and incredible tales. I have found some to be pure fiction and some not. For me it's somewhat fun researching all and finding out for myself. I appreciate Bowman and his posts, and I know others do too.

set and remember ,back before you were you and here was here ,no name held these places , we all knew the (eyes of honesty ) when we needed no words and sound move the souls not the greed ...there was no states . no countries ,just us and them ,we walked days weeks months with or the words ,we walked till the shaman stopped walking ...the tribes watch the shaman for the answers they needed ...a week and over 700 pictures to find only one ! few will understand this painting belongs to the State of AZ and the tribes that lived here long ago ..this painting out right proves Hernán Cortés was in the superstition Mts ..
set and remember ,back before you were you and here was here ,no name held these places , we all knew the (eyes of honesty ) when we needed no words and sound move the souls not the greed ...there was no states . no countries ,just us and them ,we walked days weeks months with or the words ,we walked till the shaman stopped walking ...the tribes watch the shaman for the answers they needed ...a week and over 700 pictures to find only one ! few will understand this painting belongs to the State of AZ and the tribes that lived here long ago ..this painting out right proves Hernán Cortés was in the superstition Mts ...
The picture is blurred can you repost please

"when we needed no words and sound move the souls"

You are speaking of a time older than 12,000 years ago Sir Bowman.

The Bucegi Mountains in Romania, the Andes in Peru, the mountains of Tibet....and a few more, contain(ed) records,

and ways to "see" them. It seems to me you have found something similar?

Is this in a private collection?

Is this in a private collection?
i found that when i was taking picture on expedition 3 ,i never saw it ,it only shows up for about one hour of each day at a given time of the year ... you can only see with a picture using 800FPS ,film .i have pictures of it from 4 different angles ..most likely dozens of people have walked right past it and never knew it was there . this is what i am talking about ..the normal reality never sees it . people walk past day after day and never see it .. but film with high speed shutter caught it with just the right sun it can be seen ..i took over 30 pictures of this area and it only shows up in 4 pictures with in a hour ,its there for that hour and than as the sun moves it vanishes again ..if you look close you can see the bridle on the horse and how the artist tried to catch the horse moving its head ,look how he draws Hernán Cortés almost as part of the horse ..it is just as beautful as the Monalisa ! but its not trapped in some building in some city far away . its free and amazing where it is in the wilderness ...

i found that when i was taking picture on expedition 3 ,i never saw it ,it only shows up for about one hour of each day at a given time of the year ... you can only see with a picture using 800FPS ,film .i have pictures of it from 4 different angles ..most likely dozens of people have walked right past it and never knew it was there . this is what i am talking about ..the normal reality never sees it . people walk past day after day and never see it .. but film with high speed shutter caught it with just the right sun it can be seen ..i took over 30 pictures of this area and it only shows up in 4 pictures with in a hour ,its there for that hour and than as the sun moves it vanishes again ..if you look close you can see the bridle on the horse and how the artist tried to catch the horse moving its head ,look how he draws Hernán Cortés almost as part of the horse ..it is just as beautful as the Monalisa ! but its not trapped in some building in some city far away . its free and amazing where it is in the wilderness ...
Lovely Mr BB

Can you indicate breakfast lunch or afternoon or sunrise and sunset .
There is a long journey from far away , if she shows her face It would be given as a gift in “time.”

Have a blessed day
I have a gift from a canyon to you, a chalcedony rose
please can you give me morning or afternoon? Or your fav time of the day …
please know despite everything you are always loved.
Thankyou
“ may the stars keep you safe”

i will be back in 6 months for the debate

Attachments

• IMG_3802.png
    IMG_3802.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3801.png
    IMG_3801.png
    900.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Lovely Mr BB

Can you indicate breakfast lunch or afternoon or sunrise and sunset .
There is a long journey from far away , if she shows her face It would be given as a gift in “time.”

Have a blessed day
I have a gift from a canyon to you, a chalcedony rose
please can you give me morning or afternoon? Or your fav time of the day …
please know despite everything you are always loved.
Thankyou
“ may the stars keep you safe”
The rose will be returned soon

Attachments

• IMG_2758.png
    IMG_2758.png
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 2
Yep....Now it's about blindbowman's fictional pagan beliefs and tall tales.
TruthbeTold

And we're not going to get another update for....6 months. 😂 So, what should the subject be now, till Bowman comes back? :dontknow:
-SpartanOC

TruthbeTold

And we're not going to get another update for....6 months. 😂 So, what should the subject be now, till Bowman comes back? :dontknow:
-SpartanOC
It’s always hilarious when he states in some threads that he found the mine then in other threads he is still looking for it.

He can’t keep up with his own fiction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back