History's Greatest Mysteries: The Legend of the Lost Dutchman's Mine

The other artifacts are catamarans in a type of funeral ball with other trinkets lining the water ways Aztec like. Over 2 ounce
20240825_123255.jpg

The other artifacts are catamarans in a type of funeral ball with other trinkets lining the water ways Aztec like. Over 2 ounce View attachment 2166005
Nice , but do you know anything about hypersensitivity In Blind people . it's kind of a odd study of the senses ,in all things there are causes and effects , in a normal human there are even balance between our senses as we grow up they become more stable . but when someone has lost one sense your other senses try to even out the matrix to get back the balance ,the matrix is your reality vs the reality around you . you may see and feel things differently than others do outside your reality , and in fact we have a common ground reality we all share between us , much like time . see the Aztec had their own time and reality , so if you can understand their reality and the time they lived in you can think and react as they did ..in fact you become a copy of what you study and know ..Follow me so far , now ask yourself what happens to the blind man that has been trained to Observe and trained to refine the clock with in them ,train to see with his mind's eye and look for the unknown as well as the things unseen ..you got it , we become Hypersensitive to all of those things and much more . it is hard to explain something most humans can never understand ...now i will tell you something you didn't know about me .. i suffer from long term amnesia.what does that mean . i had had a head injury that gave me amnesia and some of the side effects never went away ...unlike the rest of you i may not remember things we talk about a hour from now or 3 years from now . but on the other hand i may remember talking with you 20 years from now and remember ever word .but as a shaman i may remember word of the dead .the past traces into the future ,everything that happened in the past has some kind of trace left behind .. that's what i see, the mind is a amazing collector of data and in put . waiting for even the smallest of things out of place to stand out and give the starting point to track down any blood trail or data trail link to the focus point ..its like being a bloodhound once the sent is found the rest is the effect ..everything from birth till we die is all part of the training of the senses ..everything from NDE to PTSD ,to ESP, AP to remote viewing .everything is reflected by the host ..the Aztec had GODs real to them ,real to their realities ...

I think I know some thing about that it's like training your eye's a teacher from Tucson University said for me to train my eye's to find painted pottery he would send me to turkey creek az to get a garbage bag full 30.000 dollars I said no he then said he might grub stake on my other thing I said no. I used training my eye's for other things and painted pottery. If he did not die I would thank him...

I think I know some thing about that it's like training your eye's a teacher from Tucson University said for me to train my eye's to find painted pottery he would send me to turkey creek az to get a garbage bag full 30.000 dollars I said no he then said he might grub stake on my other thing I said no. I used training my eye's for other things and painted pottery. If he did not die I would thank him...
shadows are past . my life vanishes all around me , what i knew is gone and many of those that knew me vanished into the past ..soon i will be alone .. everyone is gone faded away into my disability,the future no longer matters to me .. i am here and now .. the sword that has beaten one of the greatest minds of my time , long term amnesia from a blow to the head long ago has taken everything from me my gifts are great because everything that stood in the way has vanished ... i am a time shaman my reality goes where i go . how sweet would be to remember even some of my friends and family yet this evil demon shares no mercy .. soon i will fade away like my past , don't cry for me i just keys waiting to go still in the night . !

shadows are past . my life vanishes all around me , what i knew is gone and many of those that knew me vanished into the past ..soon i will be alone .. everyone is gone faded away into my disability,the future no longer matters to me .. i am here and now .. the sword that has beaten one of the greatest minds of my time , long term amnesia from a blow to the head long ago has taken everything from me my gifts are great because everything that stood in the way has vanished ... i am a time shaman my reality goes where i go . how sweet would be to remember even some of my friends and family yet this evil demon shares no mercy .. soon i will fade away like my past , don't cry for me i just keys waiting to go still in the night . !

Mr Blind Bowman
Good to see you are back .

Are you going to the Rendezvous this year? 20 th Anniversay .

I recall your conversations always very interesting when you post.

Only if one appreciates total fiction along with stories that are always told differently each time.
The stories of the LDM and the superstitions continue to this day. As one of my favorite posters used to say , “ you can easily get spun like a hall of mirrors “

Characters and camp fire stories, yellow jackets, Eldorado, Starman, late49er, Ben, Tom ,Klondike, incredible historian scribes Joe / Roy and a personal fav NP….theres a whole encyclopaedia of posters who have shared their passions of the superstitions. God love them, all past and present ,thank-you all you great story tellers.

This is a wonderful chat group that does embrace the weave of exceptionally gifted minds. Gold diggers and superstition legends , take your pick . All stories are great stories. Best served shared.

Some are way too funny , most are a wondrous source of entertainment , and may the stories of Jacob Walzer long continue .

“ what is history, but a group of fables agreed upon.” Nap

Only if one appreciates total fiction along with stories that are always told differently each time.
it's funny you say that when 95% of the LDM legend is total fiction,if you think you can listen to stories around the campfire and use that to locate this mine i am sure you do in fact know what true fiction is ..

Last edited:
it's funny you say that when 95% of the LDM legend is total fiction,if you think you can listen to stories around the campfire and use that to locate this mine i am sure you do in fact know what true fiction is ..

The 5% is for the dream weavers

As late said “ You can take a horse to water but you can’t make them drink “

What would be an honourable gift to bring to the superstitions mr Bowman

The 5% is for the dream weavers

As late said “ You can take a horse to water but you can’t make them drink “

What would be an honourable gift to bring to the superstitions mr Bowman
it's not what you bring ,it is what you take away ..i won the game .. i found it and lived to tell the story ,walking away never felt so good .. stay safe stay free

Do you speak of Jake's mine?

Or of something else?
i am sorry i am no longer searching the LDM it self . i am studying the rock wall art of the Chitoc Shaman of the Seven Caves of Chicomoztoc .. the art on the wall tells of shaman spells related to their shaman skills , a type of rare remote viewing mixed with Ap and Shapeshifting ,casting one's soul to a location or other being thru time and space .it's like becoming Waltz when Waltz was Waltz , being able to cast your soul like a fishing bait on a string and than see what bits ...lol if done correctly anyone that was ever at a location is seen by the shaman who cast , you have all your senses and see everything as it takes place , worth far more than any gold will ever be ......watching the Aztec talk is very interesting to me . i am studying the Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl altar , the human sacrifices are not what the modern world thinks .. the God were paid for blessings ! paid with human hearts and brains ..it takes time for even a great shaman to watch this without being pulled away ...the Seven Caves are a sacred place for a good reason the Gods say they are coming back ! mankind will be ready to use the altars or a war will break out like mankind has never seen before ...... this is why i not focused on the LDM ...this is why the gold is cursed ...it is used at the Altar ...and taken by the Gods ....its not the people taking the gold it is the gold that is cursed ...

i am sorry i am no longer searching the LDM it self . i am studying the rock wall art of the Chitoc Shaman of the Seven Caves of Chicomoztoc .. the art on the wall tells of shaman spells related to their shaman skills , a type of rare remote viewing mixed with Ap and Shapeshifting ,casting one's soul to a location or other being thru time and space .it's like becoming Waltz when Waltz was Waltz , being able to cast your soul like a fishing bait on a string and than see what bits ...lol if done correctly anyone that was ever at a location is seen by the shaman who cast , you have all your senses and see everything as it takes place , worth far more than any gold will ever be ......watching the Aztec talk is very interesting to me . i am studying the Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl altar , the human sacrifices are not what the modern world thinks .. the God were paid for blessings ! paid with human hearts and brains ..it takes time for even a great shaman to watch this without being pulled away ...the Seven Caves are a sacred place for a good reason the Gods say they are coming back ! mankind will be ready to use the altars or a war will break out like mankind has never seen before ...... this is why i not focused on the LDM ...this is why the gold is cursed ...it is used at the Altar ...and taken by the Gods ....its not the people taking the gold it is the gold that is cursed ...
Blindbowman

Cursed by what? Many could argue that the Earth is cursed.

On the flip-side, it sounds like you're tinkering with some type of remote viewing?

-SpartanOC

TruthbeTold

Fiction? I wouldn't go that far as to say, it's all fiction. Of course there are some crazy stories that we've all heard - here and at Rendezvous (shapshifters, UFOs, Aliens, etc.), but to equate ALL of the stories as total fiction isn't a valid position. Many of what's heard at Rendezvous is for entertainment puposes, but there are those who take things seriously and have put in the time, sweat and tears to gain ground during their expeditions.

Many stories, that I've read about hunters, HAVE found things out there - which is just enough proof that, Hunters are not just grasping at straws. I think what makes things difficult is the information that is passed down from hunter to hunter. The much needed structure of passing down a story or valuable information seems to get "washed out", broken down as time goes on, making it difficult to maintain a particular story that probably does have bits of truth in it. The trick is to pull those 'fictional parts' out of a story and ponder on what's left over. A story can easily be vetted by sifting out the BS that gets inserted and focus on the bits of truth that CAN be validated. I try and keep an open mind when it comes to all of this hunting. I learned a long time ago - to never discount a lead or to automatically ignore one's knowledgeable experience. We can all learn from each other in the long run.

-SpartanOC

TruthbeTold

Fiction? I wouldn't go that far as to say, it's all fiction. Of course there are some crazy stories that we've all heard - here and at Rendezvous (shapshifters, UFOs, Aliens, etc.), but to equate ALL of the stories as total fiction isn't a valid position. Many of what's heard at Rendezvous is for entertainment puposes, but there are those who take things seriously and have put in the time, sweat and tears to gain ground during their expeditions.

Many stories, that I've read about hunters, HAVE found things out there - which is just enough proof that, Hunters are not just grasping at straws. I think what makes things difficult is the information that is passed down from hunter to hunter. The much needed structure of passing down a story or valuable information seems to get "washed out", broken down as time goes on, making it difficult to maintain a particular story that probably does have bits of truth in it. The trick is to pull those 'fictional parts' out of a story and ponder on what's left over. A story can easily be vetted by sifting out the BS that gets inserted and focus on the bits of truth that CAN be validated. I try and keep an open mind when it comes to all of this hunting. I learned a long time ago - to never discount a lead or to automatically ignore one's knowledgeable experience. We can all learn from each other in the long run.

-SpartanOC

The fiction I refer to is blindbowman’s tall tales.

The fiction I refer to is blindbowman’s tall tales.
Hanging around many from the LDM community and gold prospector world I have heard some crazy and incredible tales. I have found some to be pure fiction and some not. For me it's somewhat fun researching all and finding out for myself. I appreciate Bowman and his posts, and I know others do too.

Hanging around many from the LDM community and gold prospector world I have heard some crazy and incredible tales. I have found some to be pure fiction and some not. For me it's somewhat fun researching all and finding out for myself. I appreciate Bowman and his posts, and I know others do too.
Most of us have read Blindbowman's posts - and as crazy or far-fetched as they might seem, he is apart of the story here on TN and does seem to have details of our interested areas. Personally, I would love to meet Blindbowman. His views on life are certainly different - but aren't we all different?

-SpartanOC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back