Hi new member

afterlife

Aug 20, 2024
Hi I am a new member I was out metal detecting on a beach today while the tide was out and I found something that seems very intriguing it was to flat pieces of what looks like brass or copper but they were piled on top of each other and wrapped in copper wire like a parcel, the metal looks to smooth or flat so guessing it’s machine pressed but could be wrong but it was a few in he’s deep in the sand. Also can’t see any markings on it. Anyone got any ideas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Hi I am a new member...flat pieces of what looks like brass or copper...got any ideas.
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back