Hi from oHIo

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Ohio! You may want to join the Tri-County Metal Detecting Club. It meets monthly and has hunts and meetings at many locations in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Geauga, Mercer and Lawrence counties.

The club has about 80 members and will typically have 20 to 40 at any given meeting.

A great place to meet others who will be willing to share knowledge.

Best of all, have fun!

Hey tcornel! Thanks for the welcome and the invite to join the club. Does this group have a website for meeting info?

I work a lot of hours, but would be interested in knowing the meeting times just in case I could somehow make it.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Here you go! Tri-County Metal Detecting Club, LLC

btw........the club has exclusive detecting rights to a fairground in your area. We worked with the local fair board and historical society to recover artifacts
for their display during recent renovations. 3 hunts there with everything turned over. PM for more info.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard Mark! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to TreasureNet!

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I checked out the Tri-County forum. The next meeting is a little out of range for me, but I'll keep an eye out for one closer. Been checking out the Ohio sub-forum. You guys got a lot of informed people here.

I forgot to mention the annual picnic for the club. It is held in early Sept. with a seeded hunt. Last year there was over a thousand dollars in silver, tokens and other prizes. No cost to club members. You must attend 2 prior meetings to participate. Free steak dinner.

Thanks for the heads up tcornel :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back