Hi, fellow explores.

KingKnutTheGreat

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2024
Hello, my name is Nate. I am a human, I think 🤔 I am a intermediate at a lot of different mediums, and I master of none with the exception of bull sh**ting.
I am kidding around I am a welder. But prefer to carve wood. I recently got back into rockhounding. I love it!! Good dopamine dump.. hahaha...Here is a picture of a few of my favorites on blacklight they sit right under my television haha

Attachments

• 20240921_061130.jpg
    20240921_061130.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 17
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome! I'm new too and there are so many nice and helpful people here. That blacklight setup is too cool! I love it.
Hey I seen you are in new Mexico area. Have you any knowledge of a stone like this? I found it on my way back to Oregon from Texas, right in the New Mexico area

Attachments

• 20240922_212227.mp4
    10.2 MB
Hello, my name is Nate. I am a human, I think 🤔 I am a intermediate at a lot of different mediums, and I master of none with the exception of bull sh**ting.
I am kidding around I am a welder. But prefer to carve wood. I recently got back into rockhounding. I love it!! Good dopamine dump.. hahaha...Here is a picture of a few of my favorites on blacklight they sit right under my television haha
Thanks for sharing pictures of your rock collection, it shows you care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back