Hi everyone

I hear ya JC, us lookers have to make our mark in the hobby too! :D

aa battery said:
"Men with black socks" OMG shes talking about Don of SJ ;D :icon_jokercolor:

Never new you were so colored blind, it's WHITE Socks and I'm sure it is still on that post. :)

Welcome to TNet JC, I hope you dig some of that NC history and show and tell soon.

Don

Welcome! Ah, another lovely lady joins us again. :)

Uh careful guys... she'll start showing us up with those great southern digs!

Hi JC
Welcome to treasurenet. I also love to dig up little pieces of history. Wish you allot of success in your future hunts.
Count Boris

Hello Reblive, Very nice pictures of yourself. This is a really great forum with so many friendly people here. If you have any questions, just post it here, and it will soon be answered. And there are a lot of ladies here. That state where you live should be pretty good for finding all kinds of goodies. Have a good season. karenray08

Hi, :icon_sunny:

Thankyou to everyone for the one greetings. I have yet to get out lately but will be posting ALL my pinds. No laughing please. :tard:

JC :icon_queen:

Welcome JC.....You will find some great folks here.
Hope you enjoy your new hobby ;D

TW

Hi JC,

You do have a pretty smile. Great to have you on board with us at TNet. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 723
wouldn't you know it. been detecting for years and now that i am to so old i admire the coins and relics more then the women the women are starting to outnumber us guys.

Welcome to Tnet! Noticed the microphone...do you sing?

Brian

al-nm said:
wouldn't you know it. been detecting for years and now that i am to so old i admire the coins and relics more then the women the women are starting to outnumber us guys.

That's right!! Move on over guys!!!

:icon_queen:

Brett2259 said:
Have ya found anything yet?...... ;D

I actually have been away the past month with work but I will be htting the beaches in NC soon and hope to find some nice items. I plan on doing some historic hunting in VA soon also. Ill keep ya posted.

JC :icon_queen:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back