Hi can someone please identify this rock please

Skylee

Greenie
Dec 29, 2019
Barberton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Please don't laugh, but I have never used a detector before, fairly new at this.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello, I am skylee, I have a lot of rocks I am hoping you can identify for me. I have been getting rocks for years and these ones I will be putting on I got yesterday. This one is so cool, I have never seen one like it with the black lines in the white. It is 1.22oz 1 1/2"tall,1 1/4"wide 1"thick. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20240802_173628.jpg
    20240802_173628.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240802_172504.jpg
    20240802_172504.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 36
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to ROCKS/GEMS for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Upvote 1
Hello, I am skylee, I have a lot of rocks I am hoping you can identify for me. I have been getting rocks for years ...
That's a long time. Have you considered learning to identify them yourself? Most of us learned this stuff when we were kids--it's not rocket surgery. 😉

Upvote 1
ROCK -ET SCIENCE 😳 🤣:laughing7:
Not where I went to school! 👨🏼‍🎓
They taught us the difference between PLANTING and BURYING! ️😁🤣

.... Which can happen when an Ag & Tech school teaches Agriculture and Mortuary Science in the same building...

Upvote 2
FYI.....This is our rock forum, it is the forum for members to find help in identifying their unknown rocks and displaying members rock finds.

Upvote 1
Ok, Here you go. It's a rounded quartz pebble. The lighter material is probably one of the feldspars and the black triangular-ish pieces are schorl Tourmaline.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back