Hey guys what to buy?

Chrisdeme

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in metal detecting and i have budget around about 150 pounds and ive been looking at some of these brands could and im also a beginner to.. Anything you would recommend? been looking at these ones.

White's Coinmaster
Bounty hunter quick sliver
Garret 150
Discriminating Metal Detector

I've used all three of the ones you mentioned and even owned the Coinmaster Pro.

Do yourself a favor and consider the Tesoro Compadre. It'll out pace every one listed.

I swear this question is asked at least twice a week we should make a,especial section with 3, levels beginner,middle,& high end machines put the most asked about on each level & what they r good for

I know what you mean. All detectors at all price ranges have supporters and detractors.

I can't recommend if you'll like ketchup on your scrambled eggs or not. Boxers or briefs?

Only suggestion I can make is to find a club or group and try different models before you buy, and before you buy, decide if this is the first or last detector you'll ever buy. I have several detectors and there's at least one thing on each one I wish the others had or could do. Of course a lot of people buy one and lose interest and throws it in the closet.

In that price range, I'd look at the tesoro compadre. It's easy to use, has a great discrimination circuit, is very sensitive, and comes with a lifetime warranty just in case anything ever happens to it. However, if you can stretch your budget just a little bit, I'd go for the fisher f2. Unlike the compadre, it does have a digital display and provides the user with target id numbers to differentiate between different types of targets. I own the f2 and I've found some pretty neat stuff with it :)
Happy hunting!
Crazy4coins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back