Hey Everyone.

Attachments

• tmpphplbte9c.jpg
    tmpphplbte9c.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,153
haha thanks guys, Ya I hope my car looks like that when its done. It was originally Red with the black mach 1 striping and hood paint and a black corythian vinyl deluxe interior. I think im going for the red/black combo with some Crager SS wheels unless I decide to get the original Mag 500's re-chromed. Im debating wether to reinstall the a/c and try to get it working, i figure doing 140 down the roads will give me a nice breeze anyway...haha just kidding...maybe 120. =D

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. What part of this great state do you come from??? I'm from the Pittsburgh area.

RON (PA) said:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. What part of this great state do you come from??? I'm from the Pittsburgh area.

Philly but my Ex is from Pittsburgh so I use to be out that way alot, not so much anymore haha.

Montana Jim said:
Jimmy! You left chat long enough to post a mug shot?

Awesome! :D

Welcome to the mugs...

Haha Jim, I needed to restock on food and water and see if any new single lady folk from PA joined Mugs. Then again if I hold out long enough at my parents house they might buy me a mail order bride to finally get me out of the house. Its a win win situation unless they pack up and move when im at work...im starting to get suspicious of that. ;D

Yo Jimmy long time no see eh old lad? ;D

Hows the gals goin'?

I missed this before, wounder how? :-X

Does the Explorer have an Iron Mask? How did you dig it up?

caseyqo said:
Does the Explorer have an Iron Mask? How did you dig it up?
Yes the Explorer has a Iron Mask.. Problem is Minelab has been hiding it well so it remains hidden until further notice. (In other words you gotta find it first)

Welcome Jimmy. I'm outside West Chester.

Brian

wow you have gotten 2000 plus looks a your pic...but sad... only 33 comments!
i got over 50 in 24 hours!! and over 600 looks! am I more cute than you??!!! I wonder!
:-*

KELLY! said:
i got over 50 in 24 hours!! and over 600 looks! am I more cute than you??!!! I wonder!

Its not the quantity of posts but rather the quality, that makes all the difference. :wink:

Blacksheep said:
KELLY! said:

Its not the quantity of posts but rather the quality, that makes all the difference. :wink:

Lol your my new best friend. If I was a chic with giant boobs I would have got more. ;D

KELLY! said:

Id rather not have the replies your getting thank you very much. :tongue3: Besides we both know im way cuter then you.

Jimmy(PA) said:
KELLY! said:

Id rather not have the replies your getting thank you very much. :tongue3: Besides we both know im way cuter then you.

LOL what you dont want 100's of PM askin if they can show you how to work a detector? lololololo...
good thing it doesnt bother me.!

[/quote]

LOL what you dont want 100's of PM askin if they can show you how to work a detector? lololololo...
good thing it doesnt bother me.!
[/quote]

I just got one from you asking if you could show me how to use my detector. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back