Hey everyone.

Hey dudes and dudettes

Here's my monster ;D

Attachments

• drum.jpg
    drum.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,814
WOW NICE KIT!!
Bought a used set a few years ago, and am trying to teach myself with some videos.
What fun!
Never learned a musical instmnt before, so its difficult for me.
Classic rock is my favorite.
Keep on making music.
Bill

What a monster of a drum! I bet you let the neighbours house shake anytime!!! ;D

M.

I have been to Trashdudes house. He has a cop for a neighbor. ;D
Rock on!

Thanks. This is only one of three kits. Like playing all different styles of music (except for the Hip/Hop and Rap). Mainly blues, hard and southern rock, jazz and country. I'll post a vintage Ludwig kit I restored when I have a little more time. Getting ready to go out and do a little MD'ing. ;D ;D

Great music, Dude! Hope your neighbour the cop like it too or play in your own band!! ;D ;D

Thanks melvin_it. The cop is cool. No band as of yet. Takes the right combination of people and patience !!!!! Doesn't stop me from playing a couple hours a night though. :D

You lucky! I had stop playin' a little because of my left wrist stiffness....the worst disease for a guitarman. Right now that I got my used Ibanez from a friend >:( >:(. My job will rock me at last!!!

M.

Here's my other kit-----as promised.

Attachments

• drum2.jpg
    drum2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,489
Wow! I've my hat off, Dude!. That all-round bar makes that drum very bad...And you help too ;D ;D.

OK, I'll show my guitars in my imminent mug, as I'll get ready...I have to put them all together

ROCK ON.

M.

Thanks Melvin. It's an old pic (2001) when I was still in the military. Look forward in seeing your posts.

Resurrected from the dead. Hey here's a little bit of history about the Ludwig kit. A women I knew was cleaning out her attic and ran across them. Remembering that I was a long time drummer, she offered them to me for free. She bought them for her son back in the 70's and he only played them for a few months, gave it up, and stored them. They sat in the attic all this time, until she ran across them.

You should have seen the expression on my face when I saw that they were a vintage 1964, Black Diamond Pearl, Ludwig kit. ;D ;D They were in real bad shape. Missing all kind of parts/pieces. The original bass drum head had "The Emperors" on it. I looked them up and found them to be a five piece blues/soul band from the 1960's. Anyway, I contacted the Ludwig company and ordered all the parts that I needed and what you see in the previous post is the restored work of art. I love playing them. They have a rich sound like no other kit.

So, Keep on Jammin' and have a great holiday season.--------the trashdude

Got word today of a potential band (Classic Rock). Will keep ya posted. :D

always nice to be around another head,lol my best time at a concert was when i was on stage with slayer even if it only lasted 25sec.

muffinlvr,

Ugly Kid Joe. I love that band. Great sound and music. ;D

Potential band fell through. Not the end-of-the-world. Still looking. HH to all. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back