Hey everyone.

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
I've been a "lurker" for awhile and got the itch again recently.

l_01bd217f700abba2db7923feda2060bf.jpg

Thanks! I play in a Metal band called Intentional Rage but this particular picture was taken this past August on the Vans Warped tour with a Pop/Funk band I was in.

Howdy tapout. Glad to see a music lover. I played in a rock band for 10 years . Quit playing to save a unsaveable marriage. Sure miss playing. Keep jamming.

Right on man. I played back in high school and started again about 4 years ago. I was (and still train) a Mixed Martial Arts fighter and started to get injured a little too often so the wife wanted me to stop. Out of boredome I picked up the bass again and I believe she is regretting asking me to stop fighting lol. ;D

I'm also an avid Ocean kayak fisherman but having kids has made time hard to come by these days.

Hiya Tapoutking,

Glad you decided to quit lurking and join us at TNet. Now, all you have to do is lay down that guitar and pick up your MD and start hunting. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,311
Nice to see ya T...I hear ya on hobbies with family life....used to play drums, now I tect' here and there...turning the pages of life. ;)

Best of luck in your digs!
Hank 8)

Welcome!! Cool that you play in a band. I went to Nashville and recorded a cd on the other spectrum of music....Country...hey, it's what was givin to me, so I took it. Still working on the finishing touches. Don't want to go on tour, just realize my childhood dream of making my own...Now, just want to make the dream of making that big find with my metal detector ;D. Good luck and hope to see your finds soon!!! Happy Hunting!!

Thanks Carolina ;) I'll take more pics with a cig in my mouth now that I know I have a fan lol :-*

uni1Angel,

I'm not a big country music fan but I have to admit I am a huge Johnny Cash and Lyle Lovit fan. I actually started listening to the Dixie Chicks and really like them as well.
You'll have to post some of your music for us. I just played the Vans Warped tour this past August with a Funk/Alternative rock band. I had a blast. Metal is not really my thing but its fun to play. I'll play anything for the right money ;D

tapoutking,

Welcome. A a 30+ year drummer, I never gave it up. Love music and playin' too much. Two ways to relieve stress dude, bashin' the drums and swingin' a detector. Look forward to more of your posts. Long live Rock-n-Roll and MD'ing.

VERMONTPACKRAT said:
What would the name of this band?????

VPR

hmmmnnn....how bout....dreamin swingers<<<<<<that's just wrong ;D or here is one for you.....the diggers :-\ lol, now we know why I, don't name bands!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back