help with fonts

metal_detector.gif
One (of many ways) is to handle the font size through your browser. Just about all browsers (i.e., FireFox) has a VIEW Selection (normally at the top of the screen) followed by a ZOOM Selection to increase font size.

Thanks, I have Firefox, but clicking on it doesn't give me a view option. There is a bunch of other stuff, but nothing for sizing fonts. I hit a key or did something with the mouse, don't know what, but the fonts suddenly were reduced to tiny. I was able to find a way to get the photos back full size, but the fonts are still way to small for an old timer.

try Ctrl + 0 thats the control key plus the zero key same time

Uncle Jeff, you are awesome, that did it and I'm back to being able to see again. Thanks to both you and vpnavy for taking the time to answer this and help out an old coot.

excellent, glad to help.. I am a computer geek by trade :)

As a side note, if you hold the control key and move your mouse wheel in either direction you can zoom in or zoom out making the text larger than normal or smaller, the ctrl + zero resets it back to normal . So if you would like even larger text you can use this trick to make the print bigger :)

Last edited:
OK, that's probably what happened to begin with. I was scrolling down the page, and I bet my finger hit the control key, and I had know idea what I did. But I sure shrank the size of everything. Thanks for the latest info, really appreciate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back