Help Needed With App

Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling it? Seems to work for me when other apps get quirky.HH

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I've been enjoying the TNET App on my iPhone, but this weekend the app went "dark". My iPhone says I have the app installed, but when I open it I get a black screen. All help appreciated.

Thanks
I'm having exactally the same problem :dontknow:

SS

I figured it out myself seeing as there is nobody to help at TreasureNet, you must have to be American to get help on this thread :BangHead:

SS

I figured it out myself seeing as there is nobody to help at TreasureNet, you must have to be American to get help on this thread :BangHead:

SS

SS you could have sent pm to any mod asking for help... There are hundreds of forums here.

Aps is working may need to do a phone reboot, sounds like app is frozen or locked up. Smart phone is just mini computer that also makes phone calls...

SS
American comment is uncalled for.

SS you could have sent pm to any mod asking for help... There are hundreds of forums here.

Aps is working may need to do a phone reboot, sounds like app is frozen or locked up. Smart phone is just mini computer that also makes phone calls...

American comment is uncalled for.

Ok point taken about the comment...me bad, BUT two days to get a reply, as for PMing a Mod, last time I did that I got no reply there either.

SS

I've been enjoying the TNET App on my iPhone, but this weekend the app went "dark". My iPhone says I have the app installed, but when I open it I get a black screen. All help appreciated.

Thanks

Were you able to get the issue resolved? As noted in the thread - an uninstall / reinstall might do the trick or even a phone reboot. I am not overly familiar with iPhones but I know with the Android OS you can clear app data / cache and that will sometimes solve problems as well. Good luck and if you have not resolved the issue, please report back.

SS

SS can you share how you resolved in case other members are having issues?

Were you able to get the issue resolved? As noted in the thread - an uninstall / reinstall might do the trick or even a phone reboot. I am not overly familiar with iPhones but I know with the Android OS you can clear app data / cache and that will sometimes solve problems as well. Good luck and if you have not resolved the issue, please report back.

SS can you share how you resolved in case other members are having issues?
I have the Iphone, I hadn't closed the Aps I had been using down properly, this was using battery and also caused the problem with T.Net.
Double click the square button on the bottom, this shows which Aps are still open. Hold your finger on one of the Aps, the Aps will all start to wiggle :laughing7: and a red stop sign appears, press the red stop sign on the ones you want to close. This resolved my issue.

SS

Attachments

• IMGP0856.JPG
    IMGP0856.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Ok point taken about the comment...me bad, BUT two days to get a reply, as for PMing a Mod, last time I did that I got no reply there either.

SS

Who did you pm, I answer my PM, sometimes may take a day or two depending...

Who did you pm, I answer my PM, sometimes may take a day or two depending...
It wasn't you TH, it was not long after the take over, perhaps he was to busy to reply to a mere mortal, such as myself :laughing7:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back